Raspberry Pi MPEG-2 VIDEO-TS Licence Problems and Requirements
Hi, in case no one knows, Raspberry Pi has horrible customer service because I haven't been able to purchase the MPEG-2 VIDEO-TS decoder license because, from what I can tell, they require a valid phone number and I don't give out my phone number.

Raspberry Pi suggested I contact PayPal, however I think the issue is with their systems and they won't help. Gonna return my Pi and never look back.
I don’t recall having to give a phone number because I do not do that ether but, I also do not use PayPal. If you have to use a phone number use a number from a local business that also annoys you by asking for a number when you check out, they probably won’t call.
Just fill in 01234 567890 like everyone else when ordering online. They are not going to phone you.
(2016-05-19, 17:05)okdi Wrote: Hi, in case no one knows, Raspberry Pi has horrible customer service because I haven't been able to purchase the MPEG-2 VIDEO-TS decoder license because, from what I can tell, they require a valid phone number and I don't give out my phone number.

Raspberry Pi suggested I contact PayPal, however I think the issue is with their systems and they won't help. Gonna return my Pi and never look back.

And how is any of this a Kodi issue again?
Thread moved to off topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I've purchased the MPEG-2 and VC-1 licenses for both my RPi2 and RPi3 without any issues using Paypal

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi MPEG-2 VIDEO-TS Licence Problems and Requirements0