• 24(current)
XBMC Skinning Contest
congratulation to all the skinners and thanks to xbmc team for the wonderfull work, team-ozxodus and xbox-gear.com for the prizes.
i did the skin mostly for fun and as a tribute to the xbmc community, but it's also good to know that i'm doing a good job.
i love xbmc!!

tnx, tnx, tnx!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
yeah - i second that - thanks to all the skinners and the xboxmediacenter team - i love xbmc too ... it's the dope!

i'm glad people liked my contribution to the scene - i'm no coder but the least i could do was to enter a skin !

tum-te-tum-te-tum ....

... time to work on some color mods for stylus i think!

:kickass:
yep, have to say congrats to all the skinners and thank you to the xbmc team, team-ozxodus and xbox-gear.com for making this competition happen. Cool

ph03n1x
congrats to y'all and thanks to team xbmc and team ozxodus.

keep up the great work Wink

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

congrats everyone!
mad props go out to xmbc team and ozxodus team
has anyone been contacted about their chip yet?
no rush, but would be nice to know!
also, do we get a no solder adaptor? if not, could i add one to the order?
cheers
didn't think they were suppose to contact us, i was just going to sit here and patiently wait Cool
got anyone his modchip yet ?
Smile 
(onkel bouncy @ july 26 2004,14:18 Wrote:got anyone his modchip yet ?
none been sent yet, still waiting for everyones address, (not recieved from leonardo, alx5962, ph03n1x, ph03n1x, kaze-san, pin87 & wabidwoveren)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
(gamester17 @ july 26 2004,14:27 Wrote:
(onkel bouncy @ july 26 2004,14:18 Wrote:got anyone his modchip yet ?
none been sent yet, still waiting for everyones address, (not recieved from leonardo, alx5962, ph03n1x, ph03n1x, kaze-san, pin87 & wabidwoveren)
ok sorry about the confusion, i've sent you a pm gamester. :bowdown:

ph03n1x
sent it again Huh something happened to the 1st one, maybe firefox browser does something...
let me know if uv received it cos it doesn't appear in my sent items........
fyi, only missing pin87a's (and wabidwoveren) shipping-address now, ...i sent them a couple of chasers/e-mails
will we get notification of when they get mailed to us?
Question 
fyi; i've forwarded the winners shipping-address plus e-mails to frodo and requested he ship/post the modchips to them as soon as possible.
(btw, frodo is the one who holds all the modchips so only he can send them. ps! i'll be away on holiday for the next 3 weeks, c u l8r Cool )
cheers!! have a good one!
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning Contest0