• 25(current)
XBMC Skinning Contest
great!! have a nice vacation gamester17! :d :lol: :joker: :nuts:
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
so, when can we expect the chips?
i know everyone want to know, but nobody is willing to ask :d
any news?
you all have access to the same info we do, namely http://www.xbox-scene.com & www.teamexecuter.com
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

and what kind of info would that be?
uuuuuh /me shakes his head...

ask yourself, what is it you want to know from us?

i said: you have the same info that we have (check my prior post)

Shocked
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

what good is teamxecuter.com, the modchips are xeniums. btw the modchips are at frodos.
(pike @ aug. 16 2004,02:41 Wrote:uuuuuh /me shakes his head...

ask yourself, what is it you want to know from us?

i said: you have the same info that we have (check my prior post)

Shocked
i am not trying to be a smarass, really
since i know frodo has all our info, and the chips, i was just wondering when can we expect to get them

i don't see how the info at x-scene or teame xecuter's site can help us

i am not trying to rush or anything, nor trying to bitch. i am just inquiring
let this be a lesson to everyone, don't try to answer questions 4am in the morning Blush (i was confusing this competition with another competition)

but i do have some updates. not very good ones though i'm afraid.
in the "old days" frodo was the one who distributed chips for competition 'winnars' and gamester asked him to perform this task one more time (before he want on vacation). this didn't work out as expected though.
last update on the situation is that frodo will send all chips to gamester (when he returns). hopefully gamester will be back next week.

for this whole mess, i would like to apologize on behalf of the rest of the involved parties also.

no worries
i am guessing you were thinking of the visualization one, and thinking about x3. now the answers make sence

any way, thanks for the update Smile
hi everyone, finally got a hold of frodo, he said he will ship all the modchips to me and i will then split them and send them on to you.
(frodo felt that as he's not actively apart of the xbmc-project anymore he did not have the time and incentives to send each directly).

we haven't forgotten you. we apologise for the delays, more delays, and now more delays, we're sorry. thanks for your patience.
no problem. hey, this is something we are getting for free after all!

cheers for the update
gamester - how was your vacation?

have any pictures up yet?
Sad 
hi,

not got my chip yet and i'm actually moving away this week, so who should i pm with my new address (in the usa now) ? gamester?

cheers
(agentash @ sep. 08 2004,19:26 Wrote:hi,

not got my chip yet and i'm actually moving away this week, so who should i pm with my new address (in the usa now) ? gamester?

cheers
yep write a pm to gamestr17 with your old and your new address. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning Contest0