• 29(current)
XBMC Skinning Contest
(agentash @ nov. 01 2004,15:25 Wrote:crap. i've got my chip now, (thanks!Wink but after trying to install it on a 1.6 xbox i've suddenly found out the preinstalled 1.0 os won't work on 1.6's. poo.

just double checking, is that right? i have no way of flashing this as i have no other xbox. anything i can do?
you are correct. noticed that too when tried to install mine on my father's v1.6 xbox. you must update it to 2.01 on a v1.0-1.5 xbox first.

(pin87a @ nov. 01 2004,16:40 Wrote:i think you can flip the little switch on the chip to put it into "recovery mode." then you can burn a disc with the update and it will install when the xbox turns on.
no, the recovery mode is only compatible with v1.1-1.5 xboxes. you can only flash it on a v1.1-1.5 xbox.

(pin87a @ nov. 01 2004,16:40 Wrote:out of curiosity, is anyone elses chip missing the external lcd connector?
huh? there are no "external lcd connector" on xeniums, you connect(solder) the (two) lcd cables directly to the xenium chip.

ps! note and respect that all these questions and answers are much better asked and explained on team-xodus own website (link)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ahh... i'm an idiot.
i thought the missing connector was for the lcd.
it's actually for the external led module. :p
which is something i have no interest in ever using. Smile

thanks again for the chip.
i received the chip

thank you for it :d
jw what came with everyones chip. i recieved a chip and a pin header. as far as i can tell there is no way to attach the d0 for there is no wire. am i missing something obvious that noone else did?
blues didn't come with d0 or ground wire

u had to provide your own Sad

i'm still waiting... :verysad: damn it sux living at the other end of the world :hmm:
sorry but didn't get any d0 wires (or any other wires for that matter) from the sponsors so we haven't/couldn't provide any to you.
most if not all chips should've arrived by now so please let me know if you haven't got it so we can try to track the package(s) :hmm:
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Thumbs Up 
finally recieved word from every winner in the contest that they all now recieved their modchip prize. now unpinning this topic.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning Contest0