Where can I find the contents of libRTV.lib? (XBMC's ReplayTV client)
Question 
I'd like to take a look at the source code for some of the ReplayTV functionality but I can't find the source for the libRTV library in svn. Am I just missing it or is it not there?

Thanks
docs
that is the docs svn repository, svn:.../trunk/docs
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I see it now, thanks guys
Wink 
http://xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/index.ph...ment_Notes
http://xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/index.ph...e=ReplayTV

Know that all parts of ReplayTV (RTV) in XBMC is unmaintained (the developerd who made it coded it and left, and none of our other developers have a ReplayTV box) so any help with patches are welcomed.

Rolleyes
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
I've used the RTV functionality in the past and it worked fine but now when I try to add a "rtv://" video source xbmc hangs. It sounds like the RTV code hasn't changed in a long time though so odds are there is something else going on.

Since none of the devs have a replayTV they should be able to use DVArchive to simulate a replay for testing. It's free and will appear to look just like a replayTV to any device on your network. Of course I doubt many devs will be interested in fixing this since they don't own replays but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention dvarchive Smile
Responding to my own post...if I do "Add Source->ReplayTV" then xbmc hangs and I have to reboot it. If I do "Add Source" and then manually type in "rtv://192.168.1.6/" then it will add my ReplayTV correctly and everything else works.
DVArchive doesn't show the main bug with replaytv, not sure why. If you can fix the hanging and the other issues it'd be very nice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I find the contents of libRTV.lib? (XBMC's ReplayTV client)0