[OpenXDK] OpenXDK 0.1
Hello out there!

OpenXDK 0.1 a.k.a. CVS-version is out.

I've loaded it up at my website to offer you a precompiled version since there's no official one.

http://www.maturion.de/xbox/openxdk/OpenXDK_0_1_bin.zip

Get it now!

Here is what openxdkman from xbox-scene.com said about this version:

Quote:Anyone looking at openxdk.org may believe it has stopped evolving since 2005, but it's an illusion.
Evolution of the openxdk made a big jump forward in summer 2006 (reliable inputs thx to dpc+isr, and afl network driver). An independant, quasi-compatible module appeared in early 2007, named pbKit allowing to do hardware accelerated graphics (bitblts, rectangle fills, render 3D objects at top speed, i.e at 330000 vertices/frame at 60fps). Until recently pbKit required a little change inside openxdk libraries, but now the change has become part of last official version of openxdk, thx to carcharius.
Rainbow 
nice. Good to see that openXDK is getting there Wink
Fantastic!!!!!

it's a really great new... let's probe it Big Grin

Thanks!!!
Cool, will look into it. Just got my xbox with me now. Currently sitting upright on my desk, will give the new openXDK a whirl. Very cool, new openXDK has been long overdue.

Any plans on creating some more demos, games or ports using OpenXDK?
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

How about a legal XBMC Xbox distribution. That would be the ultimate goal for OpenXDK Wink
Sure but I doubt any developer would be up to the task (at least not anyone on Team-XBMC that I know of). You or anyone are welcomed of course to port it yourselves, best would probably be to start by looking at the recently added SDL code for the Win32 version of XBMC (XBMC_PC for Windows).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OpenXDK] OpenXDK 0.10