CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuty
While playing back some 720p mkv content i'm getting a lot of errors and playback is stuttering. The same content used to play fine on earlier builds. The errors I am getting are the following:

CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuty - was:19645015, should be:19435681, error:-209334
CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuty - was:19436681, should be:19443352, error:6671
CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuty - was:19444352, should be:19451352, error:7000
CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuty - was:19451352, should be:19459351, error:7999

I get the errors constantly while the video is playing. Anyone know of a reason why this is happening? I can only assume it is due to my laptop not being up to spec to play the content, although on earlier builds it was ok.
I'm seeing the same on my machine. Everything else is awesome, but video playback stutters tremendously and flashes to black all the time... every now and then you see 1 frame of the video.

Audio is perfect though. I'm using svn 9869. Is this a known issue, is there information you guys want me to provide? I can perform any test you need.

Thanks.
find the cause, submit a patch, then we're interested.

if not you're asking for support and we have CLEARLY stated that we do not give that at this point.
that should normally not happen, it could be caused of buggy audio driver, a bug in our code.

we rely on the audio driver to tell us how much data there is buffered, if that flutters, these kind of errors occur.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuty0