Google Earth
Question 
there was a quick blerp about it being possible on xbox forums but i was wondering if there was any way of intergrating that with xbmc?
Is it possible to add some sort of Google Earth support plugin or add-on for XBMC? The idea occurred to me after I connected my Xbox to 37" LCD-TV via component with 720p resolution.
Shocked That would be very very cool if it were possible. Anybody?
Allright, that's it... for the last time: CLICK
Well I know what I'm trying out when I get home from work today. =)
Oh wow!
Thx for info. I'll try this at home too Big Grin
Um...
Ok, how do I make this program work..?

Where should I unpack the files? And how to start program?

I tried to unpack them in /F/Apps/XBMC/scripts/LocatU/LocatU/
Is this wrong? And I couldn't star the program with common.py file.

What am I doing wrong..? Huh
Just Chuck it in the scripts folder like you have, except not two locateu folders just the one, there should be a default.py file.

It can be launched from the scripts button on the home screen, just like the other scripts. Or if you're having trouble, launch it via the file manager.

So long as you have internet connectivity to your xbox (You'll see a news feed on the home screen) then you should be good to go.

The script is great, maps or sat images, but could benefit from some kind of caching as it's a bit too slow to use regularly.

Shorty

P.S make sure you download the newest version of the script as the old ones i think are broken due to a google site change, i *think* the newest is 1.4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Earth0