v16 Paused OSD Timeout Setting?
Is there a setting to change the timeout period for the OSD when resuming from paused video playback? After pausing a video, I press play, and it takes 1 minute 15 seconds (1 minute 5 seconds if mouse and touch support is disabled) for the OSD to disappear. Pressing info, escape, or backspace doesn't get rid of it manually, either. This happens whether I use a remote or the keyboard and in both Confluence and Rapier. In fact, when using the keyboard while mouse and touch support is enabled, I can see that the mouse pointer in Kodi doesn't disappear for about 1 minute 12 seconds and then, 3 seconds later, the OSD disappears.

If this doesn't seem like a setting issue, I'll gladly come back with a debug log and system info.
You can also press escape but never really looked for a setting for this but if you browse the wiki for advancedsettings.xml i'd be surprised if there wasn't a setting for it in there if not in the actual settings.
Thanks for the reply, Derek. As I said, though, pressing info, escape, or backspace does not get rid of the OSD. I looked through the entire advancedsettings.xml on the wiki and couldn't find a setting related to this. With additional testing over the past few weeks, I've noticed that the time it takes to disappear no longer seem to be static. Sometimes, it'll disappear after just a few seconds, while other times it will take the full 1 minute 15 seconds. Maybe I should just be happy that it does eventually go away.
Please post a debug log (wiki). It should not take a whole minute for the OSD to time out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Paused OSD Timeout Setting?0