"Play Disc" option on the main menu
something nice would be "play disc" on the main menu. maybe it could behave like this:
video dvd: play dvd
game dvd: launch game
cd/dvd with only one avi: play
cd/dvd only with videos: let user select and then play.
cd audio: play
cd/dvd with audio files only: multiple select, create a playlist and then play, or just play.
cd/dvd with pictures only: slideshow ?

thanks  Smile
you can play each individual thing from inside of the right media choice (my music, my videos) and you can have autolaunch turned on to automagically play videos/dvds/cds/and games.
--jaga
Smile 
(turrican @ april 14 2004,16:37 Wrote:something nice would be "play disc" on the main menu. maybe it could behave like this:
video dvd: play dvd
game dvd: launch game
cd/dvd with only one avi: play
cd/dvd only with videos: let user select and then play.
cd audio: play
cd/dvd with audio files only: multiple select, create a playlist and then play, or just play.
cd/dvd with pictures only: slideshow ?
all that would make the main menu so cluttered it make the hole thing very annoying, not as clean and userfriendly as it is already
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
i think what he was getting at, atleast how i am invisioning it is that there's only one button that changes according to the inserted media. eg. if a dvd movie is in there it will say 'play dvd', if there's a game 'play game', etc.

morien

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Play Disc" option on the main menu0