• 4(current)
Release Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
OK
(2016-07-20, 00:45)rodrigl Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 13:20)MediaPi Wrote: I should have explained better about super favorites.
You will not need to do anything. Super Favorites, once installed has an option "enable global context menu" in settings.

Tl-DR as long as you just display the title of the movie you will not need to do any more coding and you are able to search other addons through Super Favourites (if the url has expired in Last viewed)

lastly do you have a repo that users can install? so we get automatic updates?
Thanks for your continued support Smile

Those are best ones, when I dont need to do anythinh on my side Smile

I'm still doing lots of improvements to the addon, when stable (maybe next week) I'll starting looking for repos.
(I found a way to split the movies by addon)
Nice! Split by movies is the icing on the cake!
(2016-06-10, 10:15)rodrigl Wrote: A Kodi add-on that lists the last movies, episodes, music videos and songs played. There is no easier way to go back to what you have seen or listened on the last few days. You can play it again, rate it or review the details with a couple of clicks.

I looked everywhere for an addon that did this, and there was none. It is possible to make a few playlists to produce a list of last played, but if you have a filter active to hide what is already watched, it will force you to disable and enable the filter each time you go to the playlist. And most people will appreciate the bonus of not having to learn how to make those playlists, just install this addon et voilá!

Installation

- Download the add-on as a ZIP file from the github page
https://github.com/rodrigl/plugin.video.last_played

- Open Kodi

- Go to `System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from zip file`

- Enjoy Smile

Release history
1.0.3 - Improve metadata info. Allow item removal from history. Make it kodi repo compliant
1.0.2 - Set media type on list items
1.0.1 - Initial Release

Thank you for this great addons. After install zip, it show version 1.0.2 not 1.0.3.
(2016-07-21, 15:47)cat2115 Wrote: Thank you for this great addons. After install zip, it show version 1.0.2 not 1.0.3.

Thanks cat2115!

It's fixed, Also i've just put in a new vesion with a couple of new options.
Thank you my friend!! You will always be remenbered for your conttibution to kodi community!

Thank you! We will always love you!
Just tested latest version 1.0.4 and working great. Not sure if any already asked. I notice it only work if the device exit from Kodi and when power back on Kodi, then that's when it shows last played. If possible, will you take in to consideration of having the last played show in your addons even without exiting Kodi?

Thanks
(2016-07-24, 11:16)cururu Wrote: Thank you my friend!! You will always be remenbered for your conttibution to kodi community!

Thank you! We will always love you!

Thanks cururu! I am just sharing.
(2016-07-25, 05:24)cat2115 Wrote: Just tested latest version 1.0.4 and working great. Not sure if any already asked. I notice it only work if the device exit from Kodi and when power back on Kodi, then that's when it shows last played. If possible, will you take in to consideration of having the last played show in your addons even without exiting Kodi?

Thanks

It should be on the list a few moments after playing stops. No need to exit kodi.

Can you please try that. Stop playing and then check the last played after one minute or so? (it shouldnt take that long, it's just to be on the safe side)

There is no way to get the addon that plays a file. So I have to wait that kodi returns to the addon after playings stops, to get the name.
I watched a few min of movie and waited 5min without exiting Kodi but it didn't show in last played. Even quit Kodi still didn't show.. I have to clear cach, temp, etc then it shows last played.

Skin: Mimic
Kodi 16.1
Addon tested:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=130566

Thanks
(2016-07-25, 16:52)cat2115 Wrote: I watched a few min of movie and waited 5min without exiting Kodi but it didn't show in last played. Even quit Kodi still didn't show.. I have to clear cach, temp, etc then it shows last played.

Skin: Mimic
Kodi 16.1
Addon tested:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=130566

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I added some debug options to the addon. If we enable debug on the addon setings we have more options and logs.

One is to delete all the history. The history is kept on a text file, and because I added more information recentrly, maybe old entries are messing this up.
So if we use that option, we can reset the history and start from scratch.

Another new option, is to see the contents of the history text file. It is the raw information that is displayed on the addon.
So at any moment we can see what is there, and if something is now shown, we'll know if the problem is when registering the history or when displaying.

Also if debug is on, the kodi log will keep track of the 'workings' of the addon. With debug off, nothing goes to the log.
If I am sent the log, it will help me to see what is wrong.

So... if you have the patience to install the new version and try it again, I will assist you to get it work better Smile

(I tried with one of the addons on the repository you mention and it worked for me)
Nice addon!

Some suggestions:
-Possibility to exlude addons/paths. Addon blacklist was already suggested but paths would be good too. Maybe it's easier to do it for added "video sources" and not just a path.
-Show addon name when you group addons, e.g. "Filename [YouTube]". Or you could add the addon's icon, though that'd only work in list views I think.
-Show resume/watched icons.
-Make hide watched work in the addon.
-Exclude/hide uninstalled addons.
(2016-08-14, 19:06)ioncype Wrote: Nice addon!

Some suggestions:
1-Possibility to exlude addons/paths. Addon blacklist was already suggested but paths would be good too. Maybe it's easier to do it for added "video sources" and not just a path.
2-Show addon name when you group addons, e.g. "Filename [YouTube]". Or you could add the addon's icon, though that'd only work in list views I think.
3-Show resume/watched icons.
4-Make hide watched work in the addon.
5-Exclude/hide uninstalled addons.

Thanks!

1. I am working on a new addon, after that I'll implement the exclusion. In the meantime, note that you can remove one or more moves from the list.
From the context menu, select "Remove from list". Enabling the debug mode, we can delete the full list.

2. The setting "Group addon" will join all addons in one group. Is this is not select each addon will be one group with name and logo.

3 and 4. As the list is the "last played" most of them will be already marked as watched, so hiding them will remove almost everything from the list

5. One of the todo is to allow to chhose where to play one movie. So if the original addon has been uninstalled we can play it somewhere else
I've seen you did an amazing job with the updates
Four videos on youtube already
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...layed+kodi
some rave reviews! "it’s the first time in a long time that I have been so excited about an add-on"

i've still not installed your new version lol
I've stopped using kodi so I cant test and I just checked on google and I love how you implemented your new stuff!
It got me excited so I thought of some new ideas, I'll share them just incase they pick your fancy.

1/ have a folder "Last Viewed All Addons" at the top of your list which just list last viewed in all addons inclusive of the grouping you did.

2/ I see from some youtube videos you have added thumbnails, is the fanart also included? that would be nice.

3/ As you can se from the youtube videos, alot of folks are using exclusive with addons and not local library
so having option to hide the library stuff

Last Movies
Last Episodes
Last Music Videos
Last Songs

in settings would be awesome!!
on a side note can you add Library to the end of those i.e. Last Movies Library

4/ say I watch something in youtube "Big Buck Bunny animation"
then youtube gets added to last played addon
in the title for kodi addon can you also include the name of the last item that you played in Kodi, so it would show up as
YouTube Big Buck Bunny animation

I'm a big fan of colour so can you change the colour of "Big Buck Bunny animation" or
YouTube / Big Buck Bunny animation
whatever you feel like

so If I watched another video next, the title on home page for your addon will note that
YouTube / star trek trailer

etc
and have the ability to toggle this in settings would be great, keep on by default I think though.

5/ how are you listing the order of the addons that show on home page?
if not can you order by last viewed addon, so in essence the addons move around.

6/ Have a folder "Hidden"
and the ability to place any addon (and its related list of last viewed items) in hidden folder
and in settings allow the ability to see hidden folder

7/ regarding number 5 on your list

I use this script to trigger a search on the title im hovering over in another addon (created by spoyser)
https://forums.tvaddons.ag/lambda-s-xbmc...nesis.html

the llist of addons can be found in super favorites addon
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=192662

I map my favourite addons so If Im in addon A I can with just one click of remote search that in addon b AND spoyser has code that when I press back I go back to addon A, really nice code!

need to replace whats in MASH to change what addons your looking at
MASH = 'ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.genesis/?action=movies_search&query=[%SF%]&quotWink'

anyway the code might help you think of your own way to add the feature you was thinking of.

8/ this feature Im excited about

In Super Favourites the dev has its own context menu (which can be the default and you can also trigger kodi context menu within it)
hes got an option
"Open Super Favourites Folder"

a window pops up populated with everything that is in the addon super favourites
so you navigate like your in the addon without having to go in the addon. (within the window)
(If you dont know what Im referring please download super favourites and try it)

so it would be amazing if you can do the same thing.
then maybe somehow create a script and allow the ability to chose what key triggers the key and place that setting in the settings addon?

so I can find my last viewed item instantly anywhere.
you can ask Spoyser to borrow his code, he's a great dev

9/ in settings have an option to delete last viewed items like

"last hour"
"last day"
"last week"
"from beginning of time"

something like that

10/ you've got the option to show date, can you have an option to show by day also (convert date into a day i.e 20/8/2016 to Saturday)
thats would be easier to relate to that a date

then can you have empty folders to separate content by day.
so say today is saturday
If I go into youtube folder (in last played)
it will show something like this

Saturday
games of thrones trailer
how to fix

Friday
egadget tutorials
whatever

Thursday
whatever I watched on Thursday

etc, maybe have an option to toggle adding the this in settings.

loving the addon!
I still dont think last played has had a good catalyst, but trust me everyone will be using it, so I hope you keep on supporting it and improving Smile
loved to know what you think of the ideas.
what are you working on right now? any hints?
Is this already on Kodi repo, or a third party repo?
have you seen if its in kodi repo? I'm sure rodrigl has submitted it.
why not just download the zip file
https://github.com/rodrigl/plugin.video....e/1.05.zip
Lunatixz an experienced and trusted developer has seen the code and didnt say anything about it being untrustworthy
please comment after you tried it, the dev rodrigl will appreciate it Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played5