Mod How to have Multiple Widgets ?
Hi,

i have aeon nox theme and i try to have in Video Section, all my videos plugin, like that:

but this is in confluence skin, so how can i do that in aeon nox?

when i select widgets, i can select only Add-on Video, and i can see all my videos plugin but i have a square and in to this square i can select my plugin.

But i want more square, one for every plugin.
nobody?
Try "Super Favourites" and set it in AeonNox Homemenu.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-06-16, 18:44)Solo0815 Wrote: Try "Super Favourites" and set it in AeonNox Homemenu.

Sorry but i don't understand how to.
robertus

First of all, which version of Aeon Nox are you running under which Kodi version?

What I understand you want to do (have a widget that shows you all your video addons for your "Videos" main menu item), is doable in several variants of Aeon Nox.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-07-08, 18:17)bsoriano Wrote: robertus

First of all, which version of Aeon Nox are you running under which Kodi version?

What I understand you want to do (have a widget that shows you all your video addons for your "Videos" main menu item), is doable in several variants of Aeon Nox.

Regards,

Bart

Hi bsoriano, thanks for the reply, and sorry for my delay but anyway, i have this skin aeon nox

i tried to see in settings without success.

I guess that is not possible with this skin, but i'm waiting your reply to get it.

Anyway if you know like you said, an aeon nox that can do that, please tell me.

Thanks
Aeon Nox 5 has only 1 widget per item so if you need more than that you can either use a mod from the Mods & Themes section or my modded version or MadNox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to have Multiple Widgets ?0