• 11(current)
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread
Also I should add that these have been made with the 'central' bar placement in mind - I'm not sure if it will look messed up if you enable the lower bar available in the newer release.
I can't get any seeds on the backpack thread. Could someone repost the Iron Man backdrop, and any "similar" ones - superhero, action movie, etc.

Thanks.
Thanks for the backdrops, MOAI! The Leon and Evangelion pics are my favorites!
Has anyone had any lags in the transitions of backdrops from the conversion of the NEWLY uploaded .JPG files. Since we have to convert those. JPG to .BMP for a lag-free transition, i cant get the smooth transition with those .BMP backdrop that are converted from .JPG or i guess its only me. I am using OSXBMC on Macbook.
mfwilli Wrote:I can't get any seeds on the backpack thread. Could someone repost the Iron Man backdrop, and any "similar" ones - superhero, action movie, etc.

Thanks.

I've converted all of the backdrops from JPG to BMP and also made a set 720p ones as well.

As usual you can get them from here -

http:// w w w . m i n i n o v a . o r g /tor/1476157
Taj786 Wrote:Has anyone had any lags in the transitions of backdrops from the conversion of the NEWLY uploaded .JPG files. Since we have to convert those. JPG to .BMP for a lag-free transition, i cant get the smooth transition with those .BMP backdrop that are converted from .JPG or i guess its only me. I am using OSXBMC on Macbook.

I am also using OSXBMC and I don't need to convert them back to BMP either, .jpg is working great for me. Smile
dephyre Wrote:I made a few for the 'adult' section. 35 Images.

Preview Image (NSFW Obviously)

Download Link (55mb)

The download link appears to be dead, any chance someone could re-up this?
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
Dephyre was nice enough to re-upload the Adult Backdrop pack for me here. I'm sure he won't mind me sharing that link with everybody...
Brilliant, Thanks!
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
Anyone have a high quality pic for "Army Wives" I can use for fan art?
anyone know what photoshop filters djh uses for the backgrounds

i want to make some UFC/PRide/MMA backgrounds and want to keep the same feel over the artwork
budwize, I'm not sure what Photoshop filters djh uses, but you better share those backdrops when you're done!

Smile
Now that fanart is in I have been going through and adding images to all of my movies. DJH and the others in this thread have been nice enough to contribute lots of good images, however there are a few problems.

First, often times the fanart is basically the same as the poster so you get a redundant image on the screen. Second, I have large collection of anime and other obscure movies that are nearly impossible to find any decent images for. I have started browsing many of the anime fan sites and using screencaps for movies that are too obscure. I have a decent sized collection put together that I would be happy to share. However, we need to find a common place that we can put all of our fanart for the community to use. Perhaps thetvdb's sister site movie-xml. I might be mistaken but I think our good friend scott from tvdb is still involved in that project.

Anyone have any other ideas. I know that crni and the guys over at the meedio forums have been having a similar discussion. Cheers.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Perhaps thetvdb's sister site movie-xml. I might be mistaken but I think our good friend scott from tvdb is still involved in that project.

I'm not, but the author (zag) is still on the MeediOS forums.
Is it ok to make requests? I can't seem to find quality pictures or even quality album covers to make backdrops of.. Im looking for a 1080x1920 ones only.
Ive looked through the thread and there are not much music artists backdrops to fit my taste. so since its very hard to define my musical taste is it ok to make special requests?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread1