• 8(current)
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread
Cr8oR Wrote:Here are some Backdrops...

I like some of these a lot (especially the music ones). Thanks!

NS

p.s. No pics of Keyra in your thumbnails? Wink
Are there 1080p backpacks for those of us on Linux?

BTW The transitions are SO smooth in the main menus. It was kind of glitchy on the Xbox but I see that it was just a lack of HW power. Really really nice looking in Linux w/ HDMI.
XBMC for Linux HW-
EVGA e-7150/630i GPU Motherboard 112-CK-NF77-A1 Onboard HDMI running at 1080P
1.5 TB (2 x 750GB)
NMediaPC HTPC Case
Xbox1 DVD remote (wip)
Screen - 42" Full HD Sharp Aquos
Is it just me or are ALL backdrop download links on first page down ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I made a few for the 'adult' section. 35 Images.

Preview Image (NSFW Obviously)

Download Link (55mb)
Very nice dephyre!! Love everyone of them.
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
VERY NICE! Now if only I can view my Adult section with Aeon in Library mode... I still have to use PMIII for that.
dephyre Wrote:I made a few for the 'adult' section. 35 Images.

Preview Image (NSFW Obviously)

Download Link (55mb)

thank man!Big Grin
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
Donwload links at the first page are not working - Do I need to download each image from Aeon's website or is a backpack available?
whats the word on the 1080P backdrops Smile

i am in eager awaitedness to use them on my 080P 46" samsung lcd Smile
kevin i really like hendrix and norah, thanks!
Wow KEvin,

thanks man!
Love Amy W and Beatie Boys.
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
great backdrops kevin... Finaly some synth( kraftwerk) Do u have anymore nice music backdrops.. do u take requests? Wink
Rainbow 
jazzen Wrote:great backdrops kevin... Finaly some synth( kraftwerk) Do u have anymore nice music backdrops.. do u take requests? Wink

Hehe, thanks for the kind words. That's all I have! I found the source images by going to Google Image Search, clicking Advance Image Search and then choosing Extra Large in the drop-down box for "Return images that are". Believe it or not, I rolled through my entire My Music folder (closing in on 800 albums) and basically searched for every musician/band that I liked! So those 21 backdrops were created from the only cool pics I could find. If someone knows of a huge hi res picture repository somewhere, be they desktop backgrounds or whatever, well, fess up! I'd love to make some more backdrops, I just need more pics!

Anyway, my little backdrop pack has been downloaded 42 times, so I'm glad some folks out there are enjoying them!
Better late than never, the 1080p backdrops are uploading now. Will update when everything's ready.
djh_ Wrote:Better late than never, the 1080p backdrops are uploading now. Will update when everything's ready.
Fantastic! Thanks
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread1