skin Tool
will we get a skinning tool for the pc to allow quick and easy editing and viewing before moving to the xbox ?

basically the idea is to run the program, choose graphics and place where you wish them to be.
the skin.xml and related files could then be automatically created when the skin design is saved.

if something does not work, you only need to edit the graphic or drag /drop to another spot etc. and click preview, rather than fire up the xbox, check on tv and play around with things until they are right.

i am sure if skinning was made a simple drag/ drop process on the pc alot more people will start submitting skin's.

if i had the skill's i'd do it myself, but as all i have is ideas hopefully someone can come up with it instead Smile
Rainbow 
a such tool would be great, but i'm pretty sure that the official xbmc devs don't have time to make one
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hi,

need help to collecting all the information! read more here!

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....=5;t=53

regards
geminiserver
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i would love to help out wherever i could geminiserver. send me a pm with what you need help with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin Tool0