Vinci skin

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Mntz Offline
Skilled Skinner
deezee69 Wrote:there are two other thinks i would like to customize but doing what i did above took me about 4 days.Sad i just wondering if any way of adding a view type like the list view type in library. what i like about library list view is that if my file is named How I Met Your Mother s03e07 Dowisetrepla Hdtv Xvid-Xor
it displays it as 3X07.Dowisetrepla. it kind cleans the name.Cool and second thing....Eek i forgot. but yeah. thanks for the skin its my default skin in xbmc and i wouldnt mind putting my hands of a open texture file for the skinBig Grin. . just remembered the get thumb option isn't available when i press info on any file that ive update/not update thru the net. that way i can see what other thumbs avaiable for movie/tvshow
thanks againBig Grin

If you sort by episode, you get the episode # in front of the title.
Example:
[Image: serieslib.jpg]
Maybe that helps in a way.

Hmm i think the available thumbs should show up when you choose the "get thumb" button.
Maybe try the latest build (12 dec) wich has numerous fixes and some graphical updates.

Download Vinci skin
find quote
deezee69 Offline
sorry what i meant is having the "list view" from library as a "list view" in non library mode cause it automatically put the # in front of the title. the thumb thing works thanks
find quote
deezee69 Offline
when you go to movie info the cast option is the but when i click on it doesn't show any thing. thanks
find quote
Mntz Offline
Skilled Skinner
Thanks for your feedback.
It's been a while since i've updated Vinci. One of the reasons is that i don't use xbmc anymore because of a dead xbox. I'm hoping to buy a HTPC for xbmc within this or the next month.
Development will be picked up again.
find quote
Mntz Offline
Skilled Skinner
I've slowly started Vinci development again.
Today i tested the new Fanart stuff. Please note it's a work-in-progress, alpha values/colors need to be tweaked.
There's also a strange bug with the clock in linux xbmc. But you get the idea Smile

clickable:
[Image: tbnvincifanart.png]

[Image: tbnvincifanart2.png]

[Image: tbnvincifanart3.png]
find quote
NineT9mustang Offline
Skilled Skinner
sex.
find quote
szsori Offline
TheTVDB.com Admin
You using the colors provided that match the art? If so, those should get much more useful coming up. This looks incredible. Smile

Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
find quote
Jezz_X Offline
Team-XBMC Skinner
nice Mntz great to see you are continuing to make it Smile
find quote
Rand Al Thor Offline
Collect3 Project Manager
Yeah mntz, that looks great!
find quote
agathorn Offline
Team-XBMC Developer
Wow i'm actually shocked to see the colors working ok for you. Every test i've tried the colors I got back were pretty un-useable. Or are those images of handpicked ones that just happened to work? Smile

Got Fusion?, a media-centric skin for XBMC.

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

[Image: badge.gif]
find quote
ewequeone Offline
Donor
please please please please please give us the new version!!!!!
find quote
Mntz Offline
Skilled Skinner
szsori Wrote:You using the colors provided that match the art? If so, those should get much more useful coming up. This looks incredible. Smile
agathorn Wrote:Wow i'm actually shocked to see the colors working ok for you. Every test i've tried the colors I got back were pretty un-useable. Or are those images of handpicked ones that just happened to work? Smile

I'm using the colors provided by the fanartinfo. They always seem to work quite fine. The only thing is that the 3 colors are almost the same at the moment.
find quote
Jeroen Offline
Skilled Skinner
looks classy, good job Cool
find quote
szsori Offline
TheTVDB.com Admin
Mntz Wrote:I'm using the colors provided by the fanartinfo. They always seem to work quite fine. The only thing is that the 3 colors are almost the same at the moment.

Fixed as of last night. I now allow artists to select their own colors, so they should match up much better. I'm going through all the fan art by hand today and picking colors for everything. That should make your life much easier. Once again, I think your design and implementation of the fan art is incredible.

Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
find quote
Geeba Offline
Posting Freak
Geeessssss Mntz!!! you HAVE to continue with this!!! looks blinkin lovely!!! Not that I dont like PM coz I do!! but XBMC really needs a Classy looking skin! Go Go Go!!!
find quote