• 9(current)
Vinci skin
If something like that pitched up for the XBOX though... it'd be a serious contender for XBMC's best... but yeah, that's just my opinion... so many good ones around or coming out!
nah i changed the original vinci skin(from here). nothing from medioo. medio is really different. also i made it all sepia. and it has randimized backdrops in the home screen for each area.and more so yeah all me Smile. but yeah i dont no if i have to get the okay from the creater of the vinci skin to start a vincimod thread with download option.someone tell what is okay to do if you no.but its not perfect i dont now how to skin ive only been learning for 3 months off and on and i stop for some weeks and forget how to do thing.hahaha .i also needs alot more work.
this is for xbmc on the xbox not medio
gr8 job deezee69... check ur visitor messages... nyways...

that mod deserves it's own thread!
hey Mntz is it cool to postage the mod i made
hehehe.i meant is it cool to post the mod i made. ill start a vinci mod thread seprate fro your one .
deezee69 Wrote:hehehe.i meant is it cool to post the mod i made. ill start a vinci mod thread seprate fro your one .

Deezee69 show it! Vinci is my favourite skin!
its on page 12 in this thread at the bottom
deezee69... how did u get the flowery overlay home page image for ur modHuh? it's packed in the tectures.xpr, and vinci's xpr file is locked... any ideas on how i can get my hands on it... i'd like to use it as a reference for a few graphics i'm doing...!!!!
google "XPR-Ripper" its a program that extracts protected,locked or opened .xpr files
cool deezee69... i'll look for it right now... hope u sort that Thumb size problem out!
deezee69 thanks again man... struggling the get those flowery patterns off the background... but yeah, thats my problemo... let us know how that mods doing OK
im waiting for mntz to respond
deezee69 Wrote:im waiting for mntz to respond

Can I test it please?
sorry still waiting on mntz. also done more changes
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3