• 2(current)
Vinci skin
Wink 
QUOTE: "I have no intention to create a 4:3 version."
To bad, I would have liked to try this skin out. Maybe God will prevail & he will make one for us little guys.
Empty...hows the 4.3 Vinci skin coming?
I try my best, but I still need a precompiled version of this orignal skin because the textures must be resize. I need a bit more lust and time :-) so keep waiting
Great looking skin, sadly I too am a 4:3 goon.. Can't wait Laugh
Hi guys,
I've updated Vinci:
  • fixed dialognumeric/filebrowser, invisible text
  • finished video-OSD
  • added videoplaylist window
  • added videolibrary window
  • added controls
  • added wideicon (library & non-library) support
  • some small fixes/changes/adds
The new stuff:
video osd

wide icons in library mode

controls

I've noticed the shutdownbug, thinking of a way to fix it. In the mean time go to the mainscreen when you want to shutdown then you won't see the bug.

Download Vinci
That site doesn't seem to allow linking thumbnails of pictures.

One suggestion I have for the skin is the ability to change the color on the font.
White text and a bright background don't mix together at all.
For best reading issues the text and the background should always have good contrast to each other.
Skin looks great so far from what I can see, I'll have to try it out as soon as I get home.. Hope it likes 1080i
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
Thumbs Up 
empty Wrote:I'm working on a 4:3 version :-)
whats up with thatSad
Hi,

I like your skin a lot (from the pictures), but when I try to pick it as the skin for my XBox, the text is very small and not at all the way it looks in the pictures. Am I missing a font or something?

Please help!
The fonts were really small anyway but make sure your running it in 720p thats what it was designed for
Hmm, Background Image stolen from Kevin Greggain? I know this is my first post, but on most boards (as in life) its not nice to steal other peoples work!
snownow Wrote:Hmm, Background Image stolen from Kevin Greggain? I know this is my first post, but on most boards (as in life) its not nice to steal other peoples work!

As i said in my openingpost skincredits are in the skin.xml file.
There you can find:
<name>Kevin 'digitalarticulation' Greggain - Nude Photographer</name>
It's not that i gain any profit or anything from this skin.
Just tried out this skin -- looks beaut.

However I would also like an option for greater contrast between the background and the text. White text on a light background is sometimes hard to look at.
I'll see if i can change the background(s) to be a bit more dark.
hired goon Wrote:Just tried out this skin -- looks beaut.

However I would also like an option for greater contrast between the background and the text. White text on a light background is sometimes hard to look at.

I've changed the contrast of the skin. It should be a bit better now.
Made some other small changes as well. (new wide view, better profile support, ...)

Download
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3