• 3(current)
Vinci skin
Nice Skin, I love those colours.

But I find that the background is still to bright and on the previewpictures
I can see a Girl with a cam. But I can´t see it at my skinHuh
Need I the newest xbmcHuh My is from the midyear.
schwatter Wrote:Need I the newest xbmcHuh My is from the midyear.
Yes, ...when in doubt; update (always!), google "T3CH XBMC"
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
After breaking my xbox I read about the login screen error, now I can't boot to xbmc (it freezes at login screen) and I can't ftp to change it since it freezes and it never connects to the network? how can I undo this? im desperate...
Looks like you need this

deleted: no links to binaries

its an iso of an xbox rescue disk, basically boots you up an evox dash with ftp access. Burn it to a CD with nero and your sorted.
thanx a lot, worked like a charm. however, I uploaded the latest version of Vinci and still the same problem. Could it be my 1080i Config?

cheers
vertigomx Wrote:thanx a lot, worked like a charm. however, I uploaded the latest version of Vinci and still the same problem. Could it be my 1080i Config?

cheers

yes, only 720p is supported.
love the skin , just wondering if you would be willing to share a opened textures file just so i can custom some of the skin to my personal setting.one suggestion adding a "get thumb option to folders"
thanks
deezee69 Wrote:love the skin , just wondering if you would be willing to share a opened textures file just so i can custom some of the skin to my personal setting.one suggestion adding a "get thumb option to folders"
thanks

Sorry no open texture file. But i'm open to suggestions!
I uploaded a new version wich includes the "infoparse window" and the "change thumbstuff".

Download Vinci skin
Doesn't work for me.
I have the latest release of xbmc, but the icons do not load. In settings f.e. I have only the text Huh
eXPoser Wrote:Doesn't work for me.
I have the latest release of xbmc, but the icons do not load. In settings f.e. I have only the text Huh

Are you sure you're using xbmc in 720p displaymode?
Does this skin not work with the normal settings Pal?
I do not have 720p or 1080p only "normal" tv :>
This is how it looks on my xbox Shocked
http://exposer.ex.funpic.de/screenshot023.JPG
Nope, as said before only HDTV 720p is supported.
Thats mad Sad
eXPoser Wrote:Thats mad Sad

that's the way things are now. lots and lots of people getting HDTV's. time for you to get a new TV I think. or you could always just stick with PMIII. or make your own skin. Wink
hi

i changed 2 things in my videos page. i mostly (99%) use xbmc for videos so i customized you skin a littleBig Grin
first image is of my video source page dvd wrap view
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mainea2.jpg

next is of movies page with dvd wrap view
http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moviesib1.jpg

last is tvshows page with wide icon view
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tvshowspp4.jpg

there are two other thinks i would like to customize but doing what i did above took me about 4 days.Sad i just wondering if any way of adding a view type like the list view type in library. what i like about library list view is that if my file is named How I Met Your Mother s03e07 Dowisetrepla Hdtv Xvid-Xor
it displays it as 3X07.Dowisetrepla. it kind cleans the name.Cool and second thing....Eek i forgot. but yeah. thanks for the skin its my default skin in xbmc and i wouldnt mind putting my hands of a open texture file for the skinBig Grin. . just remembered the get thumb option isn't available when i press info on any file that ive update/not update thru the net. that way i can see what other thumbs avaiable for movie/tvshow
thanks againBig Grin
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3