• 5(current)
Vinci skin
ewequeone Wrote:please please please please please give us the new version!!!!!

BUMP!! Laugh
I'm fixing some other stuff as well. A little more patience Smile
Hey Mntz is this skin also for 4:3?
Nice work Mntz! Big Grin
If you're taking requests Wink could you include textures for "TV Shows" and "Movies" for the menu please? Smile

I'm one of those who prefer to have "TV Shows" and "Movies" options on the main menu and have them onclick to the relevant library instead of going through "My Videos > Movies/TV Shows > Title" if you know what I mean.
bugme Wrote:If you're taking requests Wink could you include textures for "TV Shows" and "Movies" for the menu please? Smile

I'm one of those who prefer to have "TV Shows" and "Movies" options on the main menu and have them onclick to the relevant library instead of going through "My Videos > Movies/TV Shows > Title" if you know what I mean.

+1 Smile
szsori Wrote:+1 Smile

+1 more
@Mntz, would you be willing to open source your Vinci skin and add it to the official XBMC Skinning Project on SourceForge.net (and its SVN)?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xboxmediacenter

Huh ...PM me if you are interested Big Grin
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Absolutely beautiful job! Any idea when a download will be available?
This skin is looking great. I just wish it had a view like Coverflow or something so that I can see my movie posters really big. Right now the view with the biggest view still isn't big enough for me to clearly see the posters from my couch. Is coverflow view something that can easily be added? Is it something you'd consider?
Update is online.

Changes:
- Initial Fanart support
- Coverflow for videos/music
- Homemenu: Movies & TV Shows button
- Some small changes/fixes

I've included the old Home.xml for the people that don't use library mode.
Coverflow is based on the one in Basics-Vision so thanks Jezz_X Smile
Fanart is a bit tricky not all images/colors look great, you can switch fanart in the serie-info panel.

Pics (clickable):

Examples of Fanart can be found here.

Download Vinci skin
Great work Mntz. In my view there's only 2 decent skins available for XBMC, xTV and Vinci, and the former can't match the pleasing aesthetics of the latter.
I've been trying to test the fan art option but is it just me or is there no button to select fan art, just the usual "get thumb" option? When I'm viewing the list of episodes for a season, and the display is set to fan art, there are two "get thumb" buttons available. One will start the episode playing and the other just displays the usual thumbs?

Am I doing something wrong or is the option missing?
bugme Wrote:I've been trying to test the fan art option but is it just me or is there no button to select fan art, just the usual "get thumb" option? When I'm viewing the list of episodes for a season, and the display is set to fan art, there are two "get thumb" buttons available. One will start the episode playing and the other just displays the usual thumbs?

Am I doing something wrong or is the option missing?

All I know is that Fan Art is not supported in the current T3ch release, so unless you have compiled your own xbmc since fan art has been added, you won't get proper fan art support. That said I do not make my own compiles, nor have I tried the fan art option to see what kind of lack of support would occur...
There's a new T3CH release due out tomorrow.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3