• 11(current)
Vinci skin
thanks
This download is meshing all the text together and freezing the program. anone have that problem?
The download is corrupt, I have tried 3 times now and the winrar is showing an unexpected end of file and CRC errors......
HP N54L server with 6GB Memory and 10TB storage
Freenas server
HD Homerun twin HD network tuners (awesome)
2 x Pi 512 (B)
This skin looks cool but is incompatible with the Atlantis release is it not? It is grayed out on my XBMC-XBOX as invalid

What gives? - looks slick
bambam Wrote:This skin looks cool but is incompatible with the Atlantis release is it not? It is grayed out on my XBMC-XBOX as invalid

What gives? - looks slick

Either wait until the author updates or roll back your XBMC to the date of the release.

Maybe by looking into the skinning tut you could update this yourself.I remember a thread somewhere that pointed somebody in the right direction of what you need to do when it comes to updating a skin.
I tried the skin with the latest svn version of XBMC but I can't see the mouse cursor. It reacts to mouse clicks and mouseover tough.
Otherwise it seems to work fine.
Hello Tariella

I've checked with the Windows version of XBMC (14 March build) and i could see the cursor. Still having this problem?

Btw i have changed the downloadpage in the first post since my hosting at EDPnet will end next month.
I should have mentioned that I'm using the linux version of xbmc, sorry.
Yes, unfortunately I'm still having this problem. I'll update my xbmc tonight and check again.

Edit: Updated to the latest version. The problem still remains, sadly. Sad

Edit: Updated again. Now I can see the mouse, but no menu items. Just the background and buttons. Sad
Sorry for bumping such an old thread but is there anyway to get Vinci working on the latest version of XBMC?

Whenever i try to load it it says something along the lines of "Incompatible Skin: We require versions of skin 2.10 or higher"

Any ideas?
not without a hell of a lot of rebuilding sorry
Bummer, ah well, cheers for the reply.
Dr Gonzo Wrote:Sorry for bumping such an old thread but is there anyway to get Vinci working on the latest version of XBMC?

Whenever i try to load it it says something along the lines of "Incompatible Skin: We require versions of skin 2.10 or higher"

Any ideas?
There won't be a new build of the current Vinci skin. The plan is to start from scratch again.
Development is at the moment in concept fase. For more details see http://mntz.comyr.com/blog/
Jezz_X Wrote:not without a hell of a lot of rebuilding sorry

I honestly thought all that was needed was to build it against a newer XBMCTex.exe which is all I have had to do with about 10 other skins to make them work with the newer builds of XBMC.
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
Mntz Wrote:There won't be a new build of the current Vinci skin. The plan is to start from scratch again.
Development is at the moment in concept fase. For more details see http://mntz.comyr.com/blog/
Cool man I really liked the old version. After looking at your concepts I must say the one thing I really liked about the old version was how strong the colours and contrast of the white on grey of the bottom bar thing was. I feel (These are just my own personal opinions) that everything fading into each other is a bit "airy fairy" and makes it not as striking which I think is what made the first version so successful.

[EDIT]Just realised the pure version is pretty much in that direction. Nice.[/EDIT]

Just my 2 cents Big Grin
Looks nice Mntz!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vinci skin3