Win No picture when playing video
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23163469/
(2016-09-08, 05:07)fadi_nzr Wrote: I downloaded the generic build of ( New Install and Manual Update for LibreELEC (.img.gz) ) and installed it on thumb drive. I also installed some sources and added their add-ons now the good thing I can see picture and hear sound, but at the same time I am still getting error message from some add-on contents tells me that an error occurred while playing a TV channel and error logs are available

Perhaps before you go any further with this, you should have a read of banned_add-ons (wiki) and consider whether you may wish to edit some of your posts, otherwise I see this thread ending up in the bin.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
of course I search for the add-on before I install it !, still didn't get a helpful response on why I am getting error to know their source. whether the issue in my side or add-on issue ?
Can't tell from that log. All it tells me is that you kept switching between settings and filemanager turned debugging on and off a few times, went into programs and uploaded the log. Don't see you open any other addon there or try to play any video....so.....
Learning Linux the hard way !!
@fadi_nzr - there was no point in making the report, as @black_eagle is entirely correct. Your log contains banned add-ons (wiki) and repos. We offer no support to any such installations as they violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy.

So if you want support here, actually read the rules you agreed to when you signed up here, clean up your system and if the issue persists upload a new clean debug log (wiki) of the specific problem occurrence.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
how did u guys know I am using banned add-ons ? cause I checked the one I am using and having error with called "Alpha" and didn't find it. !
From your log:

Code:
09:46:42 T:140013799811136  NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.metalkettle
09:46:42 T:140013799811136  NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.thealpha

The first one is definitely on the banned add-ons (wiki) list, and the second seems to be in the same style.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
just for curiosity what is the point of having kodi, because as I know kodi or XMBC used to make things like " pay to watch channels or new movies available to public?
(2016-09-12, 10:43)fadi_nzr Wrote: just for curiosity what is the point of having kodi, because as I know kodi or XMBC used to make things like " pay to watch channels or new movies available to public?

Kodi does not provide content

Kodi is just a media player that let you play content you have paid for (movie rip, ...) or that is provided for free (OTA TV, free legal stream, ...)

I think that what you take for "kodi or XMBC used to make things like" are more "Some Kodi add-ons coded and provided by some f*****g bastard used to make things like this"

You are free to use such add-ons but if you need help for those crap, you'd better go where you find them because you will not find help here
Moanbag is in da place!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No picture when playing video0