Pass-out favorite sources
In the last T3ch XBMC that i've intalled (i think two weeks ago) there were no predefined favorite sources, and since Transmit overwrite folders instead merge them i get with no favorites and i did must to add them. But what a surprise: i didn't need them! I have all my movies and series inside XBox HD and almost i don't connect to my laptop except to impress the visits Wink so i only need to access local harddrive. Problem? To have a single favorite is ugly and i have a lot of subfolders inside my videos and my music folders and is a little stupid to add them and later be adding and deleting them from favorites all the time i add subfolders, so my sugestion is to have an option for if you only have one My Videos or My Music favorite pass-out them and go into that favorite automaticaly (or add it inside the code itself without, is only one 'if' to check if there is only one favorite and redirect to it). Of course you could be able to come back to favorites window to add another one (for example going back with B Button from inside the favorite itself...).

Any question about this don't doubt to ask to me Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pass-out favorite sources0