Classy vertical main menu skin
Tongue 
Hello Kodi Community, This is my very first post so forgive me if I have broken any rules. I just had to ask you guys (and girls) is there any skin that looks classy and has a vertical main menu. What I mean by classy is that it looks similar to ios 6 and aeon mq6. Lots of leather texture and transparent glass. I love aeon mq6, however, i would much prefer a vertical menu. I know ace is sort of classy but all the updated mods have broken keyboards and lots of glitches. If anyone can help me on this I will be very grateful! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinCoolCoolCoolCool
Wait for Aeon MQ7, will be release soon, and have vertical menu.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Check https://kodi.tv/jarvis-skin-showcase/ and especially reFocus.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Arctic also has a vertical menu
Thank you for all your suggestions but none of these skins have the classy feel I'm going for. They all look way too modern and I am trying to find a skin that is classy. If you have trouble understanding what I mean, I am looking for a skin that has a vertical menu and has a style similar to Ace.
Ok keep looking, or get skinning.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Classy vertical main menu skin0