• 5(current)
Python MSN messenger
got it to parse msn profile info as well :kickass:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
can no cope with mutli chats, still no support for sending a message other than 'test-(time)', can control online status. if anyone no's how to close a script running from xbmc.execute(script) that would b great
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
:bump:
whats the status on this project? now xbmc builds all see mto have keyboard support by default and its been a while since the last post so if any one knows how this is goin or where i can get a beta copy and how to get it runnin that would be great!
havnt wrked on this in ages, still has loads of bugs, duno if ill continue work
started wrk again lol started from beginning n seems to have alot less bugs. threading has helped alot, wish i had learnt that b4.can receive chat from multiple 'friends' n select them from ur user list. but cnt reply to them yet, n gui is crap atm.
if i can be of help let me know.. i love puzzles
lol, just wrkin once ready just need people for testing. only annoying thins atm is every 10 sec userlist updates n if ur scrollin through it jumps bak to top.
might waht to just set it to refresh every 2 minutes.
wow!
progress sounds great, really looking forward to seeing this in action
why not only refresh the list if something has changed that way it wll only boot back to the top if something actually happens.
it works alot like emessenger in that u can only view one conv at a time, n u switch via the user the user list, and so the list needs to update to let u know u have new messages etc i was gona have it so that if u have the user list selected n ur 'scolling' through it won't update. but might confuse people n wonder y its not updating.
it's on the move again Smile

i'd be more than happy to help with gui dave...

pm me and ill get on with it asap.
ive kinda promised my gf she can do it but im working on making it skinable so after i have you can all make you own skins :lol:
thats fine... well however i can help i will do... i have some python knowledge so i might even be able to help there im here if you need me dave Smile all the best!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python MSN messenger0