• 26(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
Thank you..............How to install it instead of The movie database?
When you add a source folder with video files you can specify the content. There you can select which type of content is in that folder and for that type you can specify the scraper you want to use.
Ok..........maybe I was not so clear. When I use for example a addon and see a movie, the information is in Englisch how to get that in Dutch, also for TV shows.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712
(2013-04-02, 16:57)scudlee Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=149712

Jesus Christ.......just the word 1C****l for example and then this.........start understanding now a lot of people about this forum.
Hah, don't worry too much about it, I just didn't want you getting into trouble asking about one of "those addons".

You wouldn't really have gotten banned... Probably Wink
(2013-04-02, 17:37)scudlee Wrote: Hah, don't worry too much about it, I just didn't want you getting into trouble asking about one of "those addons".

You wouldn't really have gotten banned... Probably Wink

Thanks.....marked the words now........but to say it in Dutch: "Ze hebben allemaal boter op hun hoofd hier"..........translated: They all got butter on their head, but you probarly don't understand this..
I had the same issue. Mine now does find the movies again... Thanks for maintaining this dutch scraper.....
Edit: Nevermind
I fixed my problem by cutting the movies out of the folder, clean library, place them back in the folder and rescan. But he still didn't find 'Il buono, Il brutto, il cattivo'
Good to hear that the other movies are now found correctly. Although I still think it's weird that the other movie isn't found. Because I found it with XBMC using the scraper.

But maybe you can find it better when you use:
Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo, Il

I can also look for a change that it will be automatically searched in the above way instead of using the one you used.
Hoi,

Er is wat raars aan de hand met het ophalen van de rating van imdb. Ik weet niet waar ie het vandaan haalt maar het klopt niet met wat er op de website van IMDB als rating staat. Ook niet met wat er op moviemeter als IMDB rating staat. Ik weet niet waar ie het vandaan haalt.

Voorbeeld:

Film:
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) rating van de scraper 6.0 (1 votes)
rating van IMDB op moviemeter IMDb (6,8 / 54569)

zo gaat het met alle nieuwe films. Ik heb aangeschakelt dat ie de IMDB rating moet ophalen dus dat is het niet.

Ik heb geen idee hoe je aan die 6.0 (1 votes) komt maar het klopt niet.

Bedankt dat je de scraper gemaakt hebt en onderhoudt.

Ik hoop dat je het op kunt lossen.

Bedankt.
Could someone please add Cirque du Soleil: Worlds away (2012) to this scraper?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1792647/

Hoop dat iemand deze film kan toevoegen.
(2013-05-26, 19:32)g.scholtens Wrote: Could someone please add Cirque du Soleil: Worlds away (2012) to this scraper?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1792647/

Hoop dat iemand deze film kan toevoegen.

Denk je nu echt dat deze scraper een hele database aan films heeft?
Of zelf doen en anders maak je toch even een nfo bestandje Wink
(2012-02-21, 10:28)The_Ghost16 Wrote:
Martijn Wrote:Is there a way to change scraping of titles like this "Girl from the Naked Eye, The"?
I'd rather have "The Girl from the Naked Eye" and XBMC can already ignore 'the' when sorting movies.

This is the way moviemeter delivers the information to the scraper. So i can't fix this in a quick way.
I have the same problem with all movies beginning with "The" when I scrape with moviemeter.
When I type in MovieMeter "the evil dead" it searches for "Evil Dead, The". But when I click on it, it shows the info and title the way I like: "The Evil Dead (1981)".
So is it now possible to change something in the xml-file to display the title this way?
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5