• 29(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
TEN POINTS FOR THE_GHOST Smile
(2014-10-13, 09:16)Xenomes Wrote: I had contact with The_Ghost16, the problem is fixed.

And could you please post the solution here then... I'm also having the "geen verbinding mogelijk met de remote server" error.
Would really help me out if you could tell me how you solved it.
Same here for a couple days yet "geen verbinding mogelijk met de remote server"
Nop, the problem is on his server. I have sent him a message but i don't have a reaction back yet.

(2014-12-04, 02:16)Davidoff Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 09:16)Xenomes Wrote: I had contact with The_Ghost16, the problem is fixed.

And could you please post the solution here then... I'm also having the "geen verbinding mogelijk met de remote server" error.
(2014-12-05, 19:57)Xenomes Wrote: Nop, the problem is on his server. I have sent him a message but i don't have a reaction back yet.

(2014-12-04, 02:16)Davidoff Wrote:

Yeah, i also sent him a pm but no response yet either... Dunno if he is still active here.
He is going to look into it!

(2014-12-06, 02:35)Davidoff Wrote: Yeah, i also sent him a pm but no response yet either... Dunno if he is still active here.
Ok, will wait for it.... Thanks!
The scraper was anyway removed from the official repo a couple of days ago, since it was not working at the times I ran test cycles.
Hope this gets fixed soon... If I am not mistaken he needs his own server to avoid issues with the maximum number of connections a day from Moviemeter.nl
Still not working
i had contact with admin jordi and he says it ain't their problem, we should contact the maker of the api.
who knows what to do?
What do you mean by admin? I thought the Ghost16 was the developer on this. He explained to me once that he maintains a server with his own DB since there is a limit of 5000 calls per day from moviemeter, which is reached after a few hours (I was having trouble finding scraping some movies that were on the moviemeter db). My guess is we cannot connect to his server, like Xenomes got confirmed from himself...
So I guess we just need to wait for his response....
(2014-12-20, 11:23)EFORCE Wrote: My guess is we cannot connect to his server, like Xenomes got confirmed from himself...
So I guess we just need to wait for his response....

You are correct! We can't connect to his server. No permission. After the last contact I don't hear from him. So we must wait till he has time to fix it.
see the messages:

http://www.moviemeter.nl/forum/1/8783/
(2014-12-22, 10:35)Visser1954 Wrote: see the messages:

http://www.moviemeter.nl/forum/1/8783/

Well as expained on the moviemeter forum the issue is not with the API, that has already been explained here as well, since the Ghost uses his own server to avoid the API connection limitations. This is the server the addon can currently not connect to.

WORKAROUND:

As a workaround and possible permanent solution, I switched to use the scraper from The Movie Database. When changing the content for your library and selecting this scraper, you can go to the settings where you can set the language the scraper should use to get the movie details/description.
This way you can still read it in dutch..... Do not refresh the entire library if you don't want to, then only new movies will get the info from themoviedb. But still in dutch!
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5