• 8(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
I uploaded a new version of my scraper today. It contains only 1 extra feature. And that is Fanart. Because this is an option that is really wanted i quickly added it.

The new version can be downloaded here.

Please post your comments, wanted features and all other things you want to say about it. So i can work on them and make the scraper work better.
Have downloaded the new 0.2 version as we speak. Will test it with some movies on my test drive. Will revert when tested.
Again The_Ghost16 thanks for your hard work.
The_Ghost16 Wrote:I uploaded a new version of my scraper today. It contains only 1 extra feature. And that is Fanart. Because this is an option that is really wanted i quickly added it.

The new version can be downloaded here.

Please post your comments, wanted features and all other things you want to say about it. So i can work on them and make the scraper work better.

Will this scraper become a part of SVN builds?
I will take a look on how to implement it in the SVN builds. But i think this won't be to hard.

So when it's in there i will let it know.
The_Ghost16 Wrote:I will take a look on how to implement it in the SVN builds. But i think this won't be to hard.

So when it's in there i will let it know.

Will this scraper also appear in the new add-ons feature?
I don't know how that will work. But i think it will be there.

But because of the lightning strike there are a lot of posts removed that where placed in this topic. And i see that is giving a strange behaviour.

Because i already put it in the svn builds and there are made a lot of improvements.
Hi,

Due to the lightning strike my last post got deleted, so I'm reposting it:

I finally found some time to do the following changes to my scraper:
- Added scraping of apple movie trailers
- Added setting to select apple trailer quality (480p, 720p, 1080p)
- Added nfo support
- small bug fix with movie year

If you enable both youtube and apple trailers, the youtube trailer will be used as backup if no apple trailer is found.
The nfo support will search for a moviemeter url in .nfo files, if it finds one it will use this movie for scraping, if not is will search the normal way.

You can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2J04Q11
Hi Enochian,

Do you mind if i take a look at your code on how you implemented the trailers? So i can use it in my scraper as well.
Hi The_Ghost16,

You can. Please use my apple.xml and youtube.xml files. You can add them to the svn build so other scraper developers can use them to.
If you have any questions let me know.
Okay i will use them.

I will try to add them to svn but they are refactoring the scrapers to an addon manager. So i first have to create a scraper in the addons section. I'm currently working on that but i can't test it because i don't have the latest svn build at my pc.
brilliant enochian. those are surely very welcome includes Smile
@spiff
I updated the svn version of XBMC to work on my scraper. But i saw that the items in the common folder of the scraper/videos folder are deleted. Is this because of the movement to addons or is something going wrong?
dynamics are different. the include files are separate addons.
you then define dependencies in the description.xml. see e.g. the imdb scraper.
Okay i will take a look at that and place a trac ticket with my scraper/addon. After that i will start working on the trailer thing.
I use the Moviemeter (dutch) scraper within XBMC.
When I export the libary to seperate files, only ONE genre is exported, even if there are 2 ore more genres in the movie info.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5