• 23(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
Is it not possible for scraper to return all the results that could be what you want,so you can choose which one you want?
Now i have to go to the moviemeter website to check what is the correct name and then fill this name on the manual scrape action. Not very handy...
I can't find the following:

Drive Angry 3D (2011)
(have tried alot of different matches, without year, and without 3d)

Love, Wedding, Marriage (2011)
(have also tried without year, without ",")

Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008) (I)
(this is match from moviemeter, have tried alternative titel, without the (I) and year)

Africa United (2010)

Can you help me out?
Is this the best dutch scrapers at the moment? Or is there a better one? I know use Tmdb with nl settings, but the plots are still in english. So i am searching for a better dutch one.
(2012-04-27, 14:15)g.scholtens Wrote: Is this the best dutch scrapers at the moment? Or is there a better one? I know use Tmdb with nl settings, but the plots are still in english. So i am searching for a better dutch one.

I don't think so. I think Moviemeter is the only dutchscraper out there. However, the quality of the scraper is also depending on the quality of the moviemeter database. If there are movies missing, people like you and me, should add them.
I've no experience with moviemeter. But people recommend tmdb scraper for me. But no al my plots are in english. Is there anyway to rescan my library with moviemeter? Or just reinstall xbmc en than install moviemeter?
(2012-04-27, 15:47)g.scholtens Wrote: I've no experience with moviemeter. But people recommend tmdb scraper for me. But no al my plots are in english. Is there anyway to rescan my library with moviemeter? Or just reinstall xbmc en than install moviemeter?

You can add the moviemeter addon, go back to your videolibrary and edit the source. One of the options is determing type (tv show or movie) and than which scraper you want to use. You should clean your library first and if that doens't work I'm always very quick with removing the source and add it again. That way, I'm certain that the library is scraped all over again.
Will test it this weekend. Clean library, install moviemeter en then rescrape and hope everything will be found Smile thnx miss_80
I've problemens whit some movies

The movies are:

Honey 2 (2011)
Born 2 Be wild (2011)
Zookeeper (2011)

The names of the folders are same as above. Buth moviemeter can't find them. I've tried to reneme it to only movie names but also no result.
Does someone know how to fix this?

On other problem is with some covers, couple of movies have a other cover then english. But the plot and info are correct. Can i change the covers with an external scraper like ember?
Glad to hear the moviemeter scraper is up and working!

Do I need to reinstall the scraper>
I want to add André van Duin Animal Crackers but it is not in the list from moviemeter. Also the dvd box Andre van Duin - Blijf lachen met andre

Can some please add it?
The Moviemeter scraper doesn't find the movie "Cleanskin (2012)", but it's definately on the Moviemeter site: http://www.moviemeter.nl/film/80472/
Also manual searching for Cleanskin won't result in a match.
Sorry for some late reactions. I didn't get any updates anymore although i was subscribed to this thread.

Are there still some issues with the scraper and movies that are wrong or not found? I know there are still some issues with special characters but i'm looking to fix that.

Please let me know if you have any movies that doesn't work correctly.
Hi, I can't seem to get "the good, the bad and the ugly" into my library. i have tried both names butbstill won't work
It looks correct that you can't find this movie because it doesn't exist at the moviemeter website.
(2012-09-05, 15:22)The_Ghost16 Wrote: It looks correct that you can't find this movie because it doesn't exist at the moviemeter website.

Yes it does?

http://www.moviemeter.nl/film/332
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5