• 28(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
Is it possible to put MovieMeter in the Universal Movie Scraper, so i/we can use ratings and studio flags?

Or is it possible to make an option in this scraper to scrape studio flags and mpaa rating?
(2014-01-17, 09:16)The_Ghost16 Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 14:01)hatbrox Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 10:09)The_Ghost16 Wrote: [quote='hatbrox' pid='1593821' dateline='1389169490']
Hi,

Is there an official forum post/website/wiki where one can download this scrapper?
I'd like to use it in ember media manager.

Thanks,

hatbrox

There is no place where you can download the latest version from. It's only located in the xbmc add-ons repository. Maybe I can package it for you and sent it towards you in some way.

That'd be awesome, maybe you can put it in GitHub
Thanks,

HB
Link location: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/met...-1.2.0.zip

Thnx to Martijn

Thanks to both of you.
(2014-01-20, 18:06)D0nMark Wrote: Is it possible to put MovieMeter in the Universal Movie Scraper, so i/we can use ratings and studio flags?

Or is it possible to make an option in this scraper to scrape studio flags and mpaa rating?

I will have to take a look at this. I once did it but then I was looking for the dutch mpaa ratings, which was (at that moment) not doable.
(2014-01-21, 11:04)The_Ghost16 Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 18:06)D0nMark Wrote: Is it possible to put MovieMeter in the Universal Movie Scraper, so i/we can use ratings and studio flags?

I will have to take a look at this. I once did it but then I was looking for the dutch mpaa ratings, which was (at that moment) not doable.

Ok, thanks for looking at it.

I would love to have the options in the MovieMeter scraper it self.
So the options to scrape the studio flags of IMDB and the certificate MPAA of IMDB.
Here are a number of film which can not be found!

Rush (2013)
Killing Season (2013)
Le Gendarme Se Marie (1968)
Can you let Moviemeter search for movies without considering a hyphen in the titles?

I have to search multiple movies manually because there was a hyphen in the title, these hyphen were placed because a colon can not be placed in the name of a folder.
Part of the movies were found after I removed the hyphen.
I've first had the folders renamed with Ember Media Manager, because Ember can rename folders and movie files. Ember has placed a hyphen instead of a colon in the movie names because of the reason I mentioned before. Then I let XBMC search with Moviemeter the movie info, I've only used Ember to rename folders and movie files.

Following movies seems not to be found with Moviemeter in XBMC, even if I omit the hyphen or adjusting the title.
AVPR - Aliens vs Predator - Requiem (2007)
Cougars Inc. (2011)
Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011)
Greta - Haus ohne Männer (1977)
Léon (1994)
Mission - Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
Niko 2 - Lentäjäveljekset (2012)
The Human Centipede (First Sequence) (2009)
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)
The Nutcracker in 3D (2009)
The Pool Boys (2011)
The Twilight Saga - Eclipse (2010)
The Twilight Saga - New Moon (2009)
War Games (2011)
X-Men - First Class (2011)

Is there a way to assign these movies?

Can there not be searched with wilcards?
Because the title must be very precisely correct.
For example: this title couldn't be found "Hasta La Vista (2011 '), but when I put the exclamation point after " Hasta La Vista! (2011) " the title was found.

Just find "AVPR - Aliens vs Predator - Requiem (2007)" by searching "AVPR", so here was the only way to find this movie by a piece of the title. The whole title didn't work.

I think it really would be nice if movies always would be found by a piece of the title, or some words from the title.
I'm having problems with 2 films:

Pocahontas (1995): It's the disney one but scanning it keeps bringing up the wrong one (http://www.moviemeter.nl/film/69812)
La Grande Bellezza (2013): Doesn't get added to my library. I've tried every variation of the name so far.
Hi, is it maybe possible to add an option where you can select which language movietitle you want to use? So if there is an alternative (local) language that you can use your own language title instead of the English, Swedish, French or which ever language.
Since about 2014-09-20 my player can't connect with the remote server to get info for the new movies I added.
I use the movermeter add-on scraper

XBMC reports: De informatie kan niet worden gedownload: Geen verbinding mogelijk met remote server.

What can be wrongHuh

Thanks
FreeBee
Same here!
Me too.
Me too; had to revert back to Universal scraper, mis the Dutch info
second that also stopped downloading info from moviemeter

(2014-10-01, 11:39)FreeBee Wrote: Since about 2014-09-20 my player can't connect with the remote server to get info for the new movies I added.

XBMC reports: De informatie kan niet worden gedownload: Geen verbinding mogelijk met remote server.

What can be wrongHuh

Thanks
FreeBee

Hmmm maybe it has to do with this post ??

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1798691
(2014-10-08, 13:35)Gman2oo6 Wrote: second that also stopped downloading info from moviemeter

(2014-10-01, 11:39)FreeBee Wrote: Since about 2014-09-20 my player can't connect with the remote server to get info for the new movies I added.

What can be wrongHuh

Thanks
FreeBee

Hmmm maybe it has to do with this post ??

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1798691

Same here!

Debug info:
Code:
23:23:56 T:5136    INFO: XCURL::DllLibCurlGlobal::easy_aquire - Created session to http://www.theghost16.nl
23:23:56 T:5136   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
23:23:56 T:5136  NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
23:23:56 T:5136   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
23:23:56 T:5136   ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.
23:23:56 T:5136   ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
I had contact with The_Ghost16, the problem is fixed.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5