• 7(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
Sorry for the delay of the screenshots but i'm working on some issues so i can use the scraper without using an own webserver.

And because of some family issues i didn't have time to post some screenshots of the first tests.
OK Thanks The_Ghost16 no hurry and family issues are much more important.

But maybe you can confirm or not if it's possible the use the Moviemeter scraper out of the box. For example is it working in the lastest svn builds with Camelot 9.11 or can it be made as an plugin because that's a little unclear to me?
Thanks in advance.
I have tested it with 9.04 stable version and last week i upgraded to 9.11 stable and on both configurations it worked.

The only thing i did was placing an XML file in the scraper folder together with the corresponding image and it's ready to use. Just configure your movie folder to use 'MovieMeter' and it starts scraping.
Here by the screenshots of the status for now.

Confluence Skin
PM3.HD Skin
Rapier Skin
Rapier Skin

The following things are the things i will work on next:
- Add studio.
- Add actors.
- Add fanart.

If you think you want to use it mail or PM me and i will send you the scraper.
To find the correct movies i use the structure of Title (Year)
That's very nice The_Ghost16, very nice indeed and i would love to use it.
I'm now using Yanfoe because it has an Moviemeter scraper but still i would love to have it all inside XBMC.

Also nice to hear you're adding studios, actors and fanart. Which sites will you use for the fanart scraping?

And thanks in advance.
I hope this scrapers does what you are looking for.

Yesterday evening i added some extra features.
- Studio is now added. I get it from IMDB.
- Cast is added. Also this one comes from IMDB because they give the real actors name and the name of the role they are playing. And moviemeter only provides the name of the actors. But i'm thinking of making this configurable.
- Fixed some bugs with quotes.

Fanart is my next thing to do. And i don't now yet from which site i will get it.
Also NFO support will be added as soon as possible.

If there are other things you would like to see. Please post it here or contact me by e-mail or PM.
Thanks Sander,

i did receive your files and i'm testing it as we speak. Sander the .xml file you sent me is it also including the extra features as studio and cast?

Sander what do you mean by NFO will be added? Does that mean writing an new NFO or reading an new NFO because on my test drive i'm having already NFO files. And after updating the libary i only had 3 movies left out of the 254 ;-) so i'll delete my libary and update again (with Moviemeter as default) and see what happens.

Thanks Sander for your patience and hard work.
Yes its' also with the extra features (studio and cast).

If there is an NFO with the movie xbmc does something with the scrapers which i have to find out how it works because i never use that. And as far as i know the scraper does nothing when there is an NFO file with the movie. But i'm not sure about that.
Hi The_Ghost16. I'm using the scraper with the php files, but once you've got fanart working i'm willing to switch to yours, but could you make it possible to scrape the rating from imdb instead of moviemeter?
revned Wrote:Hi The_Ghost16. I'm using the scraper with the php files, but once you've got fanart working i'm willing to switch to yours, but could you make it possible to scrape the rating from imdb instead of moviemeter?
That's nice to hear Smile

I hope to get fanart and trailers working tonight. But i don't now if it all goes that easy.

And about the rating. I thought of that too. But i think i'm going to make it a setting in the scraper. Just as the cast. So you can choose for yourself what you want to use.
The_Ghost16 Wrote:That's nice to hear Smile

I hope to get fanart and trailers working tonight. But i don't now if it all goes that easy.

And about the rating. I thought of that too. But i think i'm going to make it a setting in the scraper. Just as the cast. So you can choose for yourself what you want to use.

That would be great. Finally there will be a good moviemeter scraper. Keep up the good work!! Big Grin
Today i was working on the search result. I remade the search page so the search result would be a lot better then it was.

This means nothing in the scraper has changed but the way it handles with the movies found is improved so you get a better search result.

I disided that i will pre-release the scraper for the public. So i can get more feedback and can improve a lot more.
The scraper can be downloaded here:
Moviemeter scraper 0.1
konti Wrote:Hi Enochian, thx for this great scraper!

I have one question. Is it possible to make the scraper look for an other url then 127.0.0.1. I have one webserver, that i use for different xbmc isntallation. I use it also for http-remote.

So can you make it configurable e.a. to let it search at 192.168.1.200 ?

Hi konti,

You don't have to setup your own webserver, the scraper is using the site from binky11 wich is hosting the php files (thanks binky11). If you want to use your own webserver replace http://www.binky11.nl by your server ip in the moviemeter.xml file.

I also had some time to do the following changes:
- using imdb ratings now
- getting mpaa from imdb
- added full credit setting from imdb scraper
- added tumb size setting from imdb scraper

Here is the download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O7L2PZDM

I am also checking to add trailers from Apple Movie Trailers because http://www.yobajo.com wich I am using to get the youtube download link is not always working.
Enochian Wrote:Hi konti,

Here is the download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O7L2PZDM

I am also checking to add trailers from Apple Movie Trailers because http://www.yobajo.com wich I am using to get the youtube download link is not always working.

Could you check your megaupload link or does someone have a mirror? It's not working at the moment.
Looking forward to the Apple trailer integration!
jaPa Wrote:Could you check your megaupload link or does someone have a mirror? It's not working at the moment.

It's working fine now.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5