Adult channel collection for XOT-UZG
Haha, that may be it then. I set it to MPlayer before that code and the code changes it back to DVD player. I should have read through it a bit more carefully.

Cheers
Dan
Just an update, I have changed the code to mplayer and it now caches fine for me. Cheers for the help.

Dan
Wink

Glad it's working for you. Good info for everyone else, too. DVDPlayer lets you skip around streaming divx videos, Mplayer caches.

I could see a feature request in this: ability to set the player per channel (or per-filetype).
I believe DVDplayer at one time or another used to use the cache. Perhaps it is a bug in XBMC as to why it does not use it now.
I don't know one way or the other. Setting somewhere, maybe? *shrug*

I just know what works for me. Smile
When I try to go to the categories for Red Tube, I get "No Files" on all categories....any idea?
Might have made some site changes. I'll take a look. Tomorrow, probably.
Actually, it's working for me. Get the latest version, and make sure you've done the URIlib thing. They might've blocked urilib or whatever.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=149...tcount=133
rootyb Wrote:Actually, it's working for me. Get the latest version, and make sure you've done the URIlib thing. They might've blocked urilib or whatever.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=149...tcount=133

hmm..I did the lib fix, but still not working. Which link in this thread is the most recent version?
I found a site that I would like to see added to the channel.

www.privateadultvideos.com
nickolasj80 Wrote:hmm..I did the lib fix, but still not working. Which link in this thread is the most recent version?

yeah me too. Replaced URIlib with the fixed version and removed the .PYO... I still get "no files" for both PS and RedTube. Worked two weeks ago Sad
I'm pretty sure all of the links are the same. I just overwrite the existing file when I upload updates.

Try this: fire up XOT, then the redtube channel. After it says "No Files", close it out, then log into your xbox and open up the uzg.log file, and copy/paste the last 10-15 lines or so (or whatever looks vaguely relevant) into a post here.
Nevermind. I misunderstood your post, and thought you were saying that you weren't getting any categories. I can get categories, so I figured it was working. Once I load a category, though, I get "No Files".

Looking into it.
Okay, updated with a fix. Just changed some of their links.

http://ownedgear.com/XOT-TSV.zip is the latest version.

One of these days, I should get around to adding multi-page viewing and searches. Maybe once I learn python. Anyone wanna hold my hand through it for awhile? Smile
dude - it seems to me like you're doing fine with python.... it's listing the files as before now.

having trouble with playing some of the files though - only some work on PS and nearly all of the ones on RedTube only last for 10 seconds... not sure if it's just bad karma though - will try again later.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adult channel collection for XOT-UZG0