• 8(current)
Fluid - a skin concept...
Yep, there sure will be
very cool... any option for that monkee of urs to start doing some cooler moves... Wink
Nah, he's been couped up in a cage for too long now, the brain is bust
that poor ol brain of the Monkee's been working overtime for a while now...he DESPERATELY needs a break!
sup guys back from the dead, just in time.... Wink
johnny utah Wrote:I love the look of both...but would really, really, love to see Fluid come to life!

Good things come to those who wait.
yup....you might actually finish Aeon sometime and get it to beta stage?

Good things come to those that work to a schedule!!!
I have a schedule. It's just wrapped up with a load of other schedules, that's all. Oo
then maybe a suggestion is to not start lots of other projects, all wrapped up in "..to those that wait-isms) until you finish the project you're currently working on?

That way you get to contribute a polished product to the community...and they will be happy Big Grin
Fight! Fight! Fight!
It did seem a bit harsh, didn't it?
just a lil Rolleyes
djh_ Wrote:It did seem a bit harsh, didn't it?

Not harsh at all, and I'm not looking for a fall-out flamewar...If you took it as harsh then I'm sorry. What I AM saying is that Aeon is still alpha. You have a "summer of Aeon" that people are hanging onto, and it just seems that perhaps this project could do with moving on up to Beta and ironing out the wrinkles of one skin before moving onto another...

...thats all I was saying!
No offence meant or taken.

I'm actually having a big Aeon bug-hunt this weekend. To be honest, and with no reference to that 360 dash or any other project, I'm quite keen to get it wrapped up.
wreezig Wrote:Fight! Fight! Fight!

i hear thatBig Grin
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fluid - a skin concept...1