Android Ok what gives
Ok can someone explain to me what kodi is all about? I was under the impression it was to stream content from websites?

I posted my first post about a problem I was having and it was removed?

I'm lost!!
Read the rules before posting
I can't find the rules
See free content (wiki) (which I wrote up so I wouldn't have to keep repeating it).
Also the first time user (wiki) notes as well.

Kodi is a media player, which via 3rd party add-ons can be extended to support streaming media as well. But what we do not condone or support here is illegally sourced pirated media streams (and add-ons which use them) like the ones you talked about in your first post. Those violate the forum rules (wiki) and are banned add-ons (wiki), causing your post to get binned.

When you signed up for your account here you were notified of the rules and had to accept them. Skipping over actually reading them and then claiming ignorance is not an accepted excuse here. The post automatically added at the end of your binned thread also has links to the rules plus other relevant stuff (most of which I have reproduced in this post).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Guess what, Kodi has a web site.

The web site has a link at the top which says "About".

Did you click on it? Clearly not.

https://kodi.tv/about/
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
No because I'm that has no link at the top. So clearly it's not there
You went directly into tapatalk instead of going to the website? That doesn't make any sense.

In any case, just read the dang links. Kodi plays video files that people legally obtain. It's not for pirate/bootleg videos from the internet.
Ok I get that now, and yes I use tapatalk for all of my forums
The kodi website is not a forum.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ok what gives0