NRKBrowser2 stopped working.
God news everyone.

Spent last evening messing around with the script. Most things seems to be working now, even shows with subcategories like Dagsrevyen. Can't get xbmc to honor starttime though, so clips always start from the beginning.

Updated default.py available at http://stashbox.org/82026/default.py
Good to see someone fixing/improving it. Well done! Smile

The starttime is a limitation of mplayer, and I got the same problem on linux as well.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Hi everybody!
Thanks for trying to fix this script! Been missing it for quite some time...

When I open it, it looks good, but I can't access any programs. If I click a category it opens shows, and if I click a show it displays the episodes.. But when I click an episode nothing happens..

I've downloaded the script from the link and the new default.py and replaced the old one in the nrk-script folder.

Can anyone help me? Is it working perfectly for you guys now?

Thanks!
olloe Wrote:Hi everybody!
Thanks for trying to fix this script! Been missing it for quite some time...

When I open it, it looks good, but I can't access any programs. If I click a category it opens shows, and if I click a show it displays the episodes.. But when I click an episode nothing happens..

I've downloaded the script from the link and the new default.py and replaced the old one in the nrk-script folder.

Can anyone help me? Is it working perfectly for you guys now?

Thanks!

I have the same problem...
This is a very nice script, so I hope it will work again.

Thanks!
Are there any news on this script?
The latest would be that NRK is gonna make an API so that you can access the data directly. I dunno when it's gonna be released, but at least a script then wouldn't break all the time.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Thanks, that sounds very interesting!
Re-requesting an update to this script, please could anyone have a look at it?
I'm working on a new version of this script. I've actually made a working version, but I want to make it better-looking and I'm also looking into caching of the data, so that one doesn't have to go online for each "click". I'll post a new message as soon as I'm happy with the graphical interface.
looking forward to that MrMist!
bump!

Any news?

Regards,
PK
hi again guys! will there ever be a working nrk-browser for xbmc again?
olloe Wrote:hi again guys! will there ever be a working nrk-browser for xbmc again?

Hi! That's a good question. The lack of a working NRK browser is the last thing that prevents me from switching from MediaPortal to XBMC.

Regards,
PK
im also missing the great NRK script !! please pretty please someone throw us a bone here Smile
I made a quick fix. Hopefully it will work for you as well. I changed the speed from 650 to 3500 at line: 70 - so you might want to change that. http://stashbox.org/240640/default.py

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NRKBrowser2 stopped working.0