• 12(current)
Lets make a difference to XBMC (joint skin project) => Team Razorfish and MediaStream
not sure that's going to happen then to be honest...IF we were to put implementation for compatability in, then a button certianly wouldn't go on the home page I'm afraid.

We'll see further down the line.
i actually think this is an important feature to add support for and will be a very commonly used and important feature of XBMC once the linux version is more complete. However, it would seem that the feature is pretty far from its complete state so really there's no rush or hardly even a use to put it in now....
i agree with tim, but then again thats expected... heh! whats up crew! Wink
Actually all that is required for basic compatability with the myth functionality is to have a view which includes ListItem.Icon, ListItem.Label and ListItem.Label2 which shows the channel icon, channel name and current program. Ideally would also include ListItem.Plot which displays the synopsis of the current program.
I'm currently playing with a "mythtv" view for xTV which includes the above and can post screenshots if usefull.
All that is needed from the menu point of view is a button that points to MyVideoFiles,TV as the mythtv functionality is a video share called TV.
Although full mythtv support is still some way off livetv is very functional and usable on a day to day basis.
I'm pretty sure there will be some support for a Live TV menu item (and relevant views), if not as an 'out of the box' feature then there should be an option to enable it (I want to play about with the live TV stuff at some point so will want it in the skin)
Any updates on this?
yes....

...we are getting very near a beta stage now, with only a few sections left to cater for. What I can tell you is that Kai will not be skinned at this stage, whereas we ARE making plans for MythTV. Dont ask me about this yet as it's still at discussion stage.

I would like to say that we are now weeks away from completion, rather than months.

We'll keep you posted as we go.
Ah awesome Smile more need not be said
sweet! are you trying to say we can expect this tomorrow??
Let's not jump the gun here, he said "weeks rather than months" not tomorrow Tongue
How about some screen shots?
Hahaha @ Matt

anoobie...no! There is a reason that we decided to keep this off the public radar until release. I really dont want the forums spammed with "That looks great, but can I have this", or "Can we include this please".

I see it so many times on other skins...before the skin is out of the door, it's been hijacked by people with hoods on, thrown into a car and taken away (of course, it's a metaphor!!!)

You'll get to see it when it's released, is what I'm saying I guess!!
Aha!!!!!! cant wait for this!!!!
Sounds great. A non-public project with an idea completely based off someones imagination... sounds like it's going to be great... can't wait myself...
Can I have a coffee machine interface so it can put the coffee on before I get home from work?
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lets make a difference to XBMC (joint skin project) => Team Razorfish and MediaStream2