• 2(current)
[RELEASE] PowerFLV.com (Video) Plugin
-->Python Initialized<--
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "Q:\scripts\PowerFLV\default.py*, line 266, In?
params=get_params()
File "Q:\scripts\PowerFLV\default.py*, line 173, In get_params
paramstring=sys.arvg[2]
IndexError: list Index out of range
This is strange, why doesn't this happen to me?
Could you please try and change the source manually by adding "?a=b&c=d" to the plugin url?
in the video screen, edit your source, then press enter on the url (not search...) and add the text by the end of the url.
tried that and it just says path not found or invalid. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, I don't know.
cliffyboro Wrote:-->Python Initialized<--
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "Q:\scripts\PowerFLV\default.py*, line 266, In?
params=get_params()
File "Q:\scripts\PowerFLV\default.py*, line 173, In get_params
paramstring=sys.arvg[2]
IndexError: list Index out of range

Happens to me to if u run it in the from the scripts folder,

works like a charm when i run it from the plugins folder by adding it as a movie source in the mainmenu, but i guess that is the way it´s ment to be run^^

Running revison from 23 sept
of course it's a plugin, you don't run plugins from the scripts window
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
macester Wrote:Happens to me to if u run it in the from the scripts folder,

works like a charm when i run it from the plugins folder by adding it as a movie source in the mainmenu, but i guess that is the way it´s ment to be run^^

Running revison from 23 sept

Ah, now I get it. Of course you have to RUN it as a movie source, NOT thorugh the scripts window. But as it is both python, you can get the debug information in the scripts window.
Thats the thing though, it won't run as a movie source. I'll be honest, this is the first time I've used plugins but I followed the instructions and I can't get it to work. Also the Divx live one too.
did you add it as a video plugin or folder, when you went to add source/browse
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
OMG it's working now. I was adding the source totally wrong. Sorry for wasting your time, I feel like such a dumb ass lol
So Cliffy did you just have to manually add the folder then? Yea mine is in my plugin folder and works great on my older builds, but this one is being a pain.
Thanks for the help everyone. I know I kind of got off topic but hey I found more like me.Wink
wvstephens Wrote:So Cliffy did you just have to manually add the folder then? Yea mine is in my plugin folder and works great on my older builds, but this one is being a pain.
Thanks for the help everyone. I know I kind of got off topic but hey I found more like me.Wink

I was simply adding the folder the plugin was in and not as a plugin. I didn't actually see the option to add a plugin until I really went back over my steps. Rofl
Ive read and reread this and messed with it for 2 w/o gettin it to work correct.
I did add a folder to Q:\plugins\video\PowerFLV
Put the 2 files from the link in it
Went to VIDEO tab on xbmc and clicked ADD SOURCE
Since it Q dont show on BROWSE I created a path Q:\plugins\video\PowerFLV
and called it powerflv
Once I did that it created a Icon in VIDEO tab called powerflv and I thought i was home free but when I click it its empty and Ive tryed pressing teh WHITE button and changing settings but No good. I seen ppl say they SET it as a PLUGIN but I dont see that option. Ive got a build about a month old so not real out of date. Anyone see what step Im missing?
Add Source -> Browse -> Video Plugins.

Done.

Or in library mode, they automatically show up if you have them.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Add Source -> Browse -> Video Plugins.

Done.

Or in library mode, they automatically show up if you have them.

Hmmmm Im goin to get 9-30 rebuild and that might help. I also redownloaded teh ZIP thinkin maybe i had a messed up file. When Iadd source>browse> I dont see Video plugins
1 addition that I did is I tryed settin path as F:/app/xbmc/plugins/video/powerflv and it still dont seem to show as a plugin.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PowerFLV.com (Video) Plugin0