Watching internet TV in XBMC?
Is there a script that i can download or something i can pout on my xbmc to watch tv from the internet, i have the latest version of xbmc.
There is a search button!
i didnt email xbmc is posted a forum for a question i have, isnt that what forums are for?
justmichael Wrote:i didnt email xbmc is posted a forum for a question i have, isnt that what forums are for?
it's mostly for asking new questions and getting help with very specific problems. Forums DO have a search button so it doesn't end up having 1000 threads dealing with the same problem. You basically waste other people's time by not searching before you post a problem. We're all happy to help you if you have problems with the methods of doing that were revealed by your search.
so you mean to tell me that all the forums that everyone has been posting has never been answerd and they're all new question...? thats pretty hard to believe.? i searched in the search button but it says that nothing came up with my criteria. all i want to know is what scripts or what program do i need to download to be able to watch internet tv from my xbmc? Huh
There are many of the same questions over and over... endlessly.
Did you look in the scripts forum?
There are several there on the first page.

Shorty
Rainbow 
Agreed although as a dyslexic I'm a tiny bit more sympathetic Wink

I suspect your question is actually about live TV rather than tv-links.

It can be done if you have a tv card. Not got it working myself yet but I remember reading a thread which said that if you installed orb tv channels appeared under UPnP in videos......Anyone know more about this as I'm about to try it too Smile

And yes there are the tv-links/joox scripts/plugins which are way better htan live tv
Eh, he said "internet", which implies tv-links or the like.

What everyone's trying to say, justmichael, is that your question could have been answered long ago, had you looked around the forum for about five minutes.
I was working some months ago on XBMC-TV project...
El Piranna Wrote:I was working some months ago on XBMC-TV project...

It was good to!!! anymore progress? I did like the webcam bit... is it still about?
Geeba Wrote:It was good to!!! anymore progress? I did like the webcam bit... is it still about?

I don't know, i think the proyect is frozzen since a long time ago... It was too work and we were too few little people. At least the plugging subsystem would allow to get us off a lot of work...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watching internet TV in XBMC?0