Just a thanks
I decided to leap into modding my Xbox. I spent a week reading. About the only thing I seemed not to pay attention to was getting the right game to start my mod.

I bought the Platinum version of Spintercell. Doh! Huh I never even tried it after reading a few posts that it may not work. I found an older copy through a friend that did the trick. Nod

I was able to actually network it (I had my doubts) but getting the FTP up and running was a little bit of a pain as I thought I could exit out of CCXtreme server while I FTP'eed my way in. Nood Mistake? I am not sure if that was the problem or because I just rebooted the Xbox after restarting the server - guess I will find that out during my next movie upload.

So far all the guides have been a huge help - and of course this forum - not that I had to ask for help......yet......but so far so good.

I just wanted to thank all you posters and the people who made the softmod hack possible for us peeps who lack the skills with a solder gun and a real mod chip.......Shocked

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just a thanks0