Realtime convert DTS to Dolby digital 5.1?
That was the ProcessInfo which you got by "o" only, sadly.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-11-10, 19:30)fritsch Wrote: That was the ProcessInfo which you got by "o" only, sadly.

OK, I will connect somekind of keyboard to it...
Ctrl+O results "No PVR addon error"
then this key is not mapped. kodi-send -a PlayerDebug would also work, but for that you need more infrastructure :-) koying is currently checking with me on slack, thx again for your help.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
It is CTRL+Shift+O not CTRL+O
(2016-11-10, 20:05)melhemk Wrote: It is CTRL+Shift+O not CTRL+O

Yep, figured it out...by trying different combinations:

(2016-11-10, 20:03)fritsch Wrote: thx again for your help.

Np, thank you for all the effort you have put into this issue...
The bitrate we see here is still way too high ...
Which one of these works:

http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/samples/result-640.ac3
http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/samples/result-384.ac3
(2016-11-10, 20:28)fritsch Wrote: Which one of these works:

http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/samples/result-640.ac3
http://fritsch.fruehberger.net/samples/result-384.ac3

Checking...

So...
384 plays, but no audio, 640 hangs player, it stays at 00:00
Created some of my own, up to 448 it seems to play, but no sound is actually outputted (Denon AVR-X1200 receiver says, it does not receive anything)

BTW, nice music... Big Grin
Btw. something else, before doing these tests, please unplug the tv from power and replug it. Koying said, that testing 640 kbps AC3 might make it stuck until reboot.

Edit: There should be a "reboot" in the menu.
(2016-11-10, 21:03)fritsch Wrote: Btw. something else, before doing these tests, please unplug the tv from power and replug it. Koying said, that testing 640 kbps AC3 might make it stuck until reboot.

Edit: There should be a "reboot" in the menu.

He is correct, 640 hangs (locks) whole audiostack and pretty permanently.
Currently on it...

Works fine up to 448 (DVD 5.1 audio standard bitrate) included...your files begin with couple seconds of silence though... Big Grin
If I would have not created my own additional 192,224,448 files, I would have not noticed...

(No reboot menu on mine...but wall socket is at pretty convinent place)
For koying my build from above worked for dolby transcoding.
Yep, as it seems, it indeed works...

Watching the same movie right now, which has DTS audio track and being transcoded to AC3 via Kodi...

Thank you... Rofl

Code:
Audio
  Sound Mode    Dolby D + Dolby Surround
  Input Signal    Dolby Digital
  Sample Rate    48 kHz
  Format    3/2/.1
(2016-11-10, 21:19)Etzi Wrote: (No reboot menu on mine...but wall socket is at pretty convinent place)
Holding down power button does not work as restart on philips?

So, some great news here. THX fritsch.
(2016-11-11, 00:59)kinggo Wrote: Holding down power button does not work as restart on philips?

No idea, at least so far I have not managed to reboot it this way...
As its firmware seems to be pretty stable, I have not had any reason to reboot it too often.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Realtime convert DTS to Dolby digital 5.1?1