XBMC Linux port updates
Spotted in the SVN:
"added .evo as support video format"

nice
Total noob here so I this the wrong place I apologize.

So I have 2.1a2-hardy2 running on an updated install of Ubuntu 8.04 on a Core 2 Duo 3.0 ghz, 2 gb RAM with an ATI Radeon HD 2600 that I used EnvyNG to get the latest drivers for and I'm having a problem - XBMC runs but there's a persistent flashing that not only makes video playback choppy but interferes with mouse navigation.

I've looked at all the settings and nothing jumps out at me - is there anything I've missed or can try?
Please see the post, two above yours...and please follow forum rules and DO NOT CROSS POST. You already have a thread with this question in it.
I agree Uncle's post was off-topic, but the last XBMC Linux port update was posted six months ago. All the posts since then have been kind of off-topic too.
You're right, that's a great reason to high jack a thread.

Oh and linuxport is upgraded every couple hours by my count.
althekiller,

Neil meant the last update to the "Linux port updates" thread was 6 months ago, and every post since then has been off-topic. Not the last update to the Linux port itself.

The last informative update to this thread was on 2007-12-25 by yuvalt. The 40 or so posts since then have been off-topic.

But you're right, it's not a good reason to hijack a thread.

-Wes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Linux port updates3