v16 Live TV & Error Code
I am having a hard time adding the TV label to my kodi homepage. I am also aware you do not have to add that label, that you can just install add-ons and stream live tv from those. I have tried youtube videos and I am specific in my search because I have Kodi Jarvis. I already have live tv repositories as well but I keep getting an error pop up for multiple repositories stating to check the log in information....I also found a youtube video to guide me through the Kodi log add-on. When I installed it, it gave me an error URL and suggested to post this URL with a problem summary to a Kodi forum so here I am. Just to be clear, I have 2 issues at one time....I would like to successfully install live tv on my Kodi AND fix the errors that are not allowing some of my repositories to play. This is the error code:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/23170435/

Thanks in advance!
-Amanda
The error is a standard HTTP 404, which means the file does not exist: you cannot load that m3u because it's not there.

In a more general sense, it appears you may have some less-than legal addons, and you can expect zero help while using them.

The Live TV option will appear when it's enabled and the PVR addon loads. Your PVR addon isn't loading because there is nothing for it to load/stream.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV & Error Code0