• 22(current)
[RELEASE] AMT Home Theater plugin - automatically play intro & trailers before movies
ok I installed it all and have under Video plugins the Home theater icon.
When I click on it I get
DATABASE not found!
you need to install and run the main script.

??
You need to go into the home theater plugin settings (If you are in windows just right click the plugin and choose plugin settings) and change the path to the database. In windows vista the path would be C:\Users\'UserName'\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\script_data\AppleMovieTrailers\AMT.db

You can do a search on the filename AMT.db to find your location of the database.

Maurice Cool
maurice118 Wrote:Also is there any way to show the covers of the videos when using your plugin in library mode and/or to get a genre listing. (Sorry if it has been asked for before)
Maurice Cool

Export your library in the xbmc video settings (not as one single file, you need to export individual files so your movie directory has all the relevant info). At least that worked for me - before someone comes on here saying they can't find the setting on the plugin settings I mean export the library in the main xbmc settings and NOT PLUGIN SETTINGS!

Good luck
THANK-YOU very much Maurice... I got it working.

Last question (I really hope)

All I want to do is show my own intro before every movie I watch. G:\Intro.avi
I understand the home theater script is to be able to do this, yet I see no settings for it. only trailers (which I don't really care about)

Can this Home theater script play my Intro.avi file before any movie I play using the library of movies i have installed?

thank-you again
whufclee Wrote:Export your library in the xbmc video settings (not as one single file, you need to export individual files so your movie directory has all the relevant info). At least that worked for me - before someone comes on here saying they can't find the setting on the plugin settings I mean export the library in the main xbmc settings and NOT PLUGIN SETTINGS!

Good luck

Thanks I will try that. EDIT: Ok I did it and it works, the cover art is now displayed.

@detroitdr Sorry I don't know how to I am also a beginner for XBMC. I just installed the plugin yesterday.

Maurice Cool
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

This plugin is now depreciated. please use the above script (not plugin)

thanks
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AMT Home Theater plugin - automatically play intro & trailers before movies1