• 15(current)
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television
Raptor 2101 Wrote:this could be done via calling rtmpdump but for what reason?
As you know, there are perfect downloaders for exactly this purpose and XBMC nor my plugin are "designed" for downloading something. I miss the advantage of downloading something through xbmc...

@bj1234/MaxMustermann: I'am not going to implement "gaming" sites into the Mediathek. On the other hand, "regular expressions"-Scripts not solve any problems Wink As i'am know from creating Gamestar/Gamepro plugin, it's not hard to decode the moste of these gaming-sites. So maybe we could create discrete plugins for your fav. sites
That would be really awesome. Big Grin The number one fav site of mine is Filmtrailer. You can find others here. Btw Thanks a lot for the Gamestar Plugin... GREAT!
Raptor 2101 Wrote:this could be done via calling rtmpdump but for what reason?
As you know, there are perfect downloaders for exactly this purpose and XBMC nor my plugin are "designed" for downloading something. I miss the advantage of downloading something through xbmc...

Just one reason: arte+7 Wink

If this can be achived another (simple) way, please tell me how..
bj1234 Wrote:That would be really awesome. Big Grin The number one fav site of mine is Filmtrailer. You can find others here. Btw Thanks a lot for the Gamestar Plugin... GREAT!
I found a solution for Filmtrailer. With the plugin Navi-X, it's possible to watch Filmtrailer. The great Naxi-X-Plugin can be found here.
@Raptor 2101: Could you please develop a plugin for the other site(s) found in this thread ? It would be highly appreciated Big Grin
lefloyd Wrote:Just one reason: arte+7 Wink

If this can be achived another (simple) way, please tell me how..

Did you tried this one: http://zdfmediathk.sourceforge.net/

@bj1234: currently my spare time isn't realy ample ...
Raptor 2101 Wrote:Did you tried this one: http://zdfmediathk.sourceforge.net/
sure, that's what I'm referring to. I can download something with it and transfer it to xbmc, but would be great when xbmc could just do it itsself.

Like browse through arte+7, select something and in context menu just "record" it instead of watching it...
lefloyd Wrote:sure, that's what I'm referring to. I can download something with it and transfer it to xbmc, but would be great when xbmc could just do it itsself.

Like browse through arte+7, select something and in context menu just "record" it instead of watching it...

The problem is, XBMC will be blocked while downloading something plus i have to implement several downloader for each stream type. I put it on my list, but wouldn't beet on a quick-solve for this point
Raptor 2101 Wrote:The problem is, XBMC will be blocked while downloading something plus i have to implement several downloader for each stream type. I put it on my list, but wouldn't beet on a quick-solve for this point
Mmh, swiss-army knife does not block xbmc while ripping a DVD...

Anyway, thanks for looking into it...
lefloyd Wrote:Mmh, swiss-army knife does not block xbmc while ripping a DVD...

Anyway, thanks for looking into it...

did you have feedback about the ripping process ?
Raptor 2101 Wrote:did you have feedback about the ripping process ?

Standard it just starts ripping - no feedback. You can select "progress" if you want. But I don't know, whether that blocks xbmc....
Raptor 2101 Wrote:@bj1234: currently my spare time isn't realy ample ...
What a pity! Sad Perhaps could anyone else please take a look at this request and make a plugin/script for watching videos from one or more of these sites?
Thumbs Up 
At first thank you for this great plugIn!!

I use this app mainly to watch ORF Streams. I'm not sure why but for some shows like ZIB, the ORF is breaking it into part so I sometimes have a long break between them. Maybe you can avoid this by buffering the next part before the running part is ending?

Other request: the ORF sections are very slow when loading. It's maybe faster way to use the slim version http://tvthek.orf.at/l/ !?!

Cheers,
david
@davidw: nope the slim version doing any better. I simple crawl their html "speed" depends mostly on "how fast to get the site". That depends on Python/internet-speed and so on.
The "long break" in ZIB is cause of the creapy way how ORF deliver their content. They offer a Playlist instead of a "video". My Plugin hand over this playlist to XBMC and don't do any local caching. Precaching should be done by the XBMC-Core...

BTW: new version released 0.3.3/0.2.3 - BR-Alpha added
Arte+7 is not working any more. It starts with: "Ordner wird geladen", then 0 Einträge. There are no Entrys.

Bye

Simpel
_Simpel_ Wrote:Arte+7 is not working any more. It starts with: "Ordner wird geladen", then 0 Einträge. There are no Entrys.

Bye

Simpel
Fixed and patch submited
should be in the pepositories within next days
Hi Raptor,

thanks a lot. It seems to work again.

Greetings

Simpel
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television3