• 16(current)
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television
Hello,

BayernFS is not working correct. The Folder is loaded, but there are no Entrys.

Thanks in advance and keep up your great work.
Pandi111 Wrote:Hello,

BayernFS is not working correct. The Folder is loaded, but there are no Entrys.

Thanks in advance and keep up your great work.

Confirm, BayernFS changed the way how they deliver the streams. The archive, parsed by the plugin, don't over any videolinks.

I'am in contact with the developer of this source to get it back to work...
Solution found, new version will be avaible within the next days
Still had an issue with "BayerischesFS" in the latest version 0.25.

I had to change BayerischesFSMediathek.loadAndUnzip() at line 110 from
Code:
for fileName in zipf.infolist():
to
Code:
for fileName in zipf.namelist():
cause infolist() returns a list of ZipInfo-objects not the filenames of the archive members.
dotme Wrote:Still had an issue with "BayerischesFS" in the latest version 0.25.

I had to change BayerischesFSMediathek.loadAndUnzip() at line 110 from
Code:
for fileName in zipf.infolist():
to
Code:
for fileName in zipf.namelist():
cause infolist() returns a list of ZipInfo-objects not the filenames of the archive members.

implemented. Thanks for the info.

I'am gathering further changes to release a patch
I'm having problems with the show 'Zeiglers wunderbare Welt des Fussballs' on WDR. While shows like 'Dittsche' work, this particulary show always throws a script failed Sad
replace your local wdr.py with this one http://pastebin.com/9ERXg2bt

this will fix my mistake...
WDRMediathek.generateDisplayObject() currently always selects the low-quality version of the stream because the "isdnSrc" overwrites the "dslSrc". I fixed it by storing the dslSrc at index 1.
dotme Wrote:WDRMediathek.generateDisplayObject() currently always selects the low-quality version of the stream because the "isdnSrc" overwrites the "dslSrc". I fixed it by storing the dslSrc at index 1.

got this, will be patched soon...
Is for the Gamstar-Video plugin a version planned for Eden?
it is already avaible in my repo. The officals deny to pull this addon cause i only change the metadata, no code...

I will release a new version soon with some patches ...
Hi,

I'm trying to test Mediathek on my ATV2 with Beta 3....I'm a little unclear about it--is this plugin actually working? No matter what I click into, I just get a "loading directory..." prompt that takes forever to do anything, and then it ends with either an empty folder, or a script error. If the plugin is working, can someone provide an example of a link in it that does work, so I can test and see if it's something else going on with my installation? thanks...

btw I'm running 0.3.8 from the raptor repo.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
canadave Wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to test Mediathek on my ATV2 with Beta 3....I'm a little unclear about it--is this plugin actually working? No matter what I click into, I just get a "loading directory..." prompt that takes forever to do anything, and then it ends with either an empty folder, or a script error. If the plugin is working, can someone provide an example of a link in it that does work, so I can test and see if it's something else going on with my installation? thanks...

btw I'm running 0.3.8 from the raptor repo.

I'am actually using my own plugin, so yes it should work. Some off the feedbacks I get tells that it should work under ATV2.

So i need some more information to help you. If it takes extremly long to open any folder, there must be some traces in the xbmc.log
thanks...my wife is watching a movie on the ATV2 right now, but will try again and grab a log once she's done Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Raptor 2101 Wrote:it is already avaible in my repo. The officals deny to pull this addon cause i only change the metadata, no code...

I will release a new version soon with some patches ...
Thanks a lot. If you need someone to test, I will do it gladly Big Grin
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television3