• 18(current)
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television
I had the same problems also with ZDF. I changed the librtmp file for this one: http://supercloudtv.com/librtmp.html and all problems where gone.
Confirm: with the librtmp 2.3 all works fine
ARD doesnt work anymore. v2.0.4 on Eden on Windows.

It does not find anything.

ZDF works. But I can't get german umlauts working. For example I get a A with ~ instead of a ß.
Do I have to set some codepage stuff?
OK ARD-Part is completly broken. I have to rewrite the whole part, this needs a while. at least till next week...

Regarding to the special german characters. I can't tell whats going on there. My plugin don't touch the Characters.I have to revive my old windows to check whats going on there

Soern releases an quick-fix: maybe you can use it till i manage to make a full update.
https://github.com/raptor2101/Mediathek/pull/8
Hey Raptor,

thank you so much for your work... I am patiently waiting for your revised version and really looking forward to it!

Thanks again!
Hey Raptor, I also would like to thank you. Your plugin is the main reason I use xbmc.
New version 0.4.4 Releases - ARD is working again. Thanks to soern. See detailed information on github

@deadland: your welcome Smile
Any advice on which transport protocol to use for an Apple TV 2? With RTMP, the video stops after ~1s and with MMS it seems to work, albeit with lower quality than requested.

Small request: add zdf_neo. Other than that, great add-on, much easier than watching the Mediathek with a computer. :-)
The search for xbox in this thread came up emtpy so I'm just gonna ask. Raptor, (how) can I install your plugin on XBMC on an old Xbox 1? Thx.
@immun

You can it have on Xbox .
Look on xbmcnerds.com forum on XBMC4XBOX Addon Grundlagen.
On my Thread is my jan'sGermanXBMC4XBOX this the actuall stable XBMC4XBOX with all actuall German addons adapted by me and my Fork from rtmpGUIplus with name rtmpGUInoEPG for XBMC4XBOX.
This have mediathek 4.2 !

i update my Jan'sGermanXBMC4XBOX in the next days!
Then you have Mediathek 4.4 and most others to.

sorry for my bad english

Greeting skatulskijean
Don't worry about your English. I'm gonna check your thread out, thanks. BTW, how about accessing Mediathek from (modded) Xbox 360?
(2012-05-29, 17:16)Cantello Wrote: Any advice on which transport protocol to use for an Apple TV 2? With RTMP, the video stops after ~1s and with MMS it seems to work, albeit with lower quality than requested.

Small request: add zdf_neo. Other than that, great add-on, much easier than watching the Mediathek with a computer. :-)

The Problem with the RTMP is prodjuced by the LibRTMP. I have other users who reporting the same Problem.
As fare as i have time, i will look how to implement zdf_neo...
@Raptor: do you have plans to push your current version to the official Eden repo? I think this is still on verion 2.9.
@desolate: 2.9 is the Dharma version of the Plugin. To pushed the Eden-Version i was forced to pump the version to 3.0. So you are using dharma/xbox version ore something goes terrible wrong

Currently there are no plans to push/support the old dharma version. I stopped this, at the day when the Eden-Final was released cause i think there is no reasons not to change to eden. The XBOX-fork is supported trough a 3-party repository who forked me.

So if you need the current 4.4 i can build it for you (and keep it up to date) but i have no dharma version running to check if errors are thrown....
I also would like to express my interest in a Dharma version, since openelec/stable still isn’t providing a stable Eden build.

• 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television3