• 5(current)
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television
Raptor 2101 Wrote:everything watchable is limited to max one week and only one TV-Show per Series is available... From my site: this cost me to much work for nothing...

I agree, the private channels are not worth the effort/risk. Supporting too many plattforms just leads to broken plugins anyway, where half of the sites do not work properly. Better concentrate on a few sources but implement them as good as possible.

Thanks for your great work.
I have a feature request for your Mediathek plugin:

Could you add the descriptions of the shows? In some plugins you can press the Info button and it displays information about the stream currently selected (usually the description found on the homepage).

The info button is the button which would display the IMDB information when you are browsing your movie files.

EDIT:
If you really want to add more sources to your plugin you could have a look at the SF- and ORF-Mediathek:

http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/
http://tvthek.orf.at/
@Temar: i'am currently in contact with someone who developing a plugin for sv.tv an the plan is, to merge things together. we will see how it goes...

@the windows users: i'am give you up. i've found out why my plugin fails to play rtmp-streams on windows. As i assumed, it has something to do with the different implementation between Linux/WIndows. Who want to read the full story, has to read this Topic. Long story - short: the windows build have some problems passing trough the given parameters. So the rtmp-lib get the wrong setup to load.
Hi,

i installed your repository. I activated the mediathek. When i open the "mediathek" i get a "Test" folder and not "ARD", "ZDF", "ARTE". And i cannot open this folder.

Do you know how i can fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Pandi
uhm... fu*** my foult. my automated script take the testsource. i fixrd it

to get it running in your installation. go into you xbmc-folder -> addons/plugin.video.Mediathek/
open default.py -> replace it with http://pastebin.com/SUTSjqRz
This worked for me.

Thank you for your fast reply.

Best regards,
Pandi
Today there will be an update of the Mediathek-Plugin to 0.1.1.

There are two main new "features":
  • Timeout/Retry: Some servers (especially zdf/arte) blocks mediacrawlers by reseting the connection without notifying about this. To get around this, i set a default-timeout to 3 seconds with a retry algorithm (max wait till "give up" time 2 minutes). This Fix the problem, that the "downloading"/"opening" of some channels hangs forever.
  • MediaInformations: as Temar wished, i implement the media-description. If you now press info you get the description from the web-sites.

know-bugs:
  • RTMP - Playback is still broken under Windows-Dharma RC1
  • The TV-Show-pictures shows always the same picture. Reason: see here
the release will be public within the next few minutes if my anacron-script is done ...
Ok with a hint from maruchan i found a workaround to get the RTMP-links working under windows. So ARD, ZDF and Arte should works well. Nice side effect, now the itemurls changed so the picture-bug is gone ...

new version is 0.1.2
Hi Raptor_2101.
In the Raptors Repository the Version of Mediathek is 0.0.9...
I can't see the new ones... ?
goto system->add-on->all addons->Raptors Repository->ContextMenu->Force Update
Force Update works... Smile

So I tested the ARD:
- The A, B, C etc Submenues didn't work... "Script Error".
- There are always only 20 or less videos for example in submeue "Kategorie"-"Filme&Serien"...

--> RTMS works fine with my Win-Xbmc!!! <--
i missed that i'am broke the ARD part. i will fixed this tomorrow
update to 0.1.3 released. ARD should work correctly now
Raptor 2101 Wrote:Today there will be an update of the Mediathek-Plugin to 0.1.1.
  • MediaInformations: as Temar wished, i implement the media-description. If you now press info you get the description from the web-sites.

Thanks a lot, I didn't realize there were any updates until I checked this thread again. For some strange reasons I don't see updates of your repository. I have to use "Force Update" to make XBMC check for new updates. Is this a XBMC bug?
Temar Wrote:Thanks a lot, I didn't realize there were any updates until I checked this thread again. For some strange reasons I don't see updates of your repository. I have to use "Force Update" to make XBMC check for new updates. Is this a XBMC bug?

i quess its a problem with my repo, but this should be solved if i make a pull-request to official repository (what will happen during the next week)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television3