Startseite
Nachrichten
Sendung verpasst?
LIVE
Sendungen A-Z
Rubriken
Themen

I got the same problem

Raptor 2101 Wrote:check if insight the zipfile is a ard.py and zdf.py. If not, clear your local cache an download the file again.

ard.py and zdf.py are insight the zipfile. But after installation there is only the zdf.py in the corresponding addon-subfolder.
I deinstalled and installed it couple times.

I am a beginer with XBMC and use Dharma Beta 3 on a Revo 3620
nokohl Wrote:I got the same problem
I am a beginer with XBMC and use Dharma Beta 3 on a Revo 3620

Thats my fault. Cause of my laziness i don't update the version number. So xmbc dont use the new zip. To fix this: go in your xbmc home folder (on linux /home/{user}/.xbmc) -> then in addons and then delete plugin.video.Mediathek. If this don't work i will release a new version (with a fixed version number) this evening.
Raptor 2101 Wrote:Thats my fault. Cause of my laziness i don't update the version number. So XBMC dont use the new zip. To fix this: go in your xbmc home folder (on linux /home/{user}/.xbmc) -> then in addons and then delete plugin.video.Mediathek. If this don't work i will release a new version (with a fixed version number) this evening.
yesterday i said that the problem is solved, but now it looks like i said it to early.

i tried to uninstall the old plugin and install the new one (with ard.py), but all i get after installing is the old version (like nokohl).

also a manuel extract to /addons/ doesn't work -> when i try this i get a plugin error message ...
Raptor 2101 Wrote:Thats my fault. Cause of my laziness i don't update the version number. So XBMC dont use the new zip. To fix this: go in your xbmc home folder (on linux /home/{user}/.xbmc) -> then in addons and then delete plugin.video.Mediathek. If this don't work i will release a new version (with a fixed version number) this evening.

after deinstallation by XBMC this folder is gone.
I discovered a plugin.video._Mediathek.zip in the .xbmc\addons\packages directory. After deleding this file and installing the new version the ard.py is in the plugin.video.Mediathek too.
Unfortunately now I get a script-error message when I start the (new) Mediathek-addon

Btw - I use XBMC on Win 7
Sorry for not answering but i was a little bit busy.

I finished the work on the Version 0.0.5 of the plugin (yes i started to give version numbers... *G*)

What changes:
1) I added a settings - page. You can now choose your videoquality. If you wanted quality isn't available, the nearest lower will be chosen. If there is now lower quality, the next higher will be taken.
2) After suffering extreme "performance"-lags with my regular-expression while parsing the ZDF-pages, some optimizations going in this point.
3) After still suffering long loading time on the ZDF-Mainpage i try to introduce multi-threading. Cause "insight" XBMC multi-threading is very painfully an doesn't offer a big advantage i write a background script. This script crawls the whole pages and transform all needed information into single (small) xml-files. In this case multithreading cut down "load-times" from over 40 minutes down to 4 minutes.
4) fixed some bugs with str and unicode.

you will find the plugin here: http://blog.raptor2101.de/wp-content/upl...iathek.zip

to use the background thread, you have to do some manual work
after installing the plugin, choose the settings site. Set the AccessMode to "local Cache".
create a directory named "archives" insight "<XBMC-userfolder>userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.Mediathek/"
create a cron-job (linux) or task (windows) and run the fetchOfflineData.py - Script located in the addon-directory. The script takes two parameters. First the full path to the archive-dir (eg "/home/<user>/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.Mediathek/archives/"). Second a number to define how many threads could be used(anything less/equal 1 means no threading).

On windows you may need a separate python install.

if you got errors please check your XBMC.log (userdata/temp) and post the corresponding errormessage/stacktrace
Still getting the script error with version 0.0.5

Here is a log:

http://pastebin.com/dGcdW6GP

Btw. if I try to install it by using the addon manager, I'll get the old version (0.0.1) -> that one works (but just zdf) and if I copy all files manually to /addons/ I'll get the script error ...
i fixed an reuploaded it.

@sonic00: to fix it on your side fast (without copy/delete something) just open the default.py in the plugin-directory and replace "from mediathek.Factory" with "from mediathek.factory".
Ok, with that change I can start the script (see two lines: ZDF and ARD). But if I click on one of them, I'll get a new script error.

http://pastebin.com/57Qj8QSq
go to the plugin-setting page an change the access mode from "local cache" to "online"
Raptor 2101 Wrote:go to the plugin-setting page an change the access mode from "local cache" to "online"
nothing changed ... still get the script error
Ok i upload a new version with extended error logging. It doesn't solve the problem but shows me the the way Wink
I just installed Version 0.0.6 and it works for me - at least in in online mode.
But I had to delete the plugin.video._Mediathek.zip in the <user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages directory manualy first before installing the package
nokohl Wrote:I just installed Version 0.0.6 and it works for me - at least in in online mode.
But I had to delete the plugin.video._Mediathek.zip in the <user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages directory manualy first before installing the package

Sorry - I was too fast.
After installation I see the ARD and ZDF and I can scan the content of them. And for ARD I can watch some of the videoclips. But for ZDF trying to start a clip nothing happens. Sometimes I get a error message.
@nokohl: i need your trace (xbmc.log), but if you can see the links (an klick on it) there is nothing i can do. I only hand over the links. But first post your log maybe you need to install some codec...
Same for me. In version 0.0.6 I see all the content for ARD and ZDF, but just some videos are playing and sometimes I get script errors.

If I use your old version (0.0.1), all videos from the zdf mediathek are fine.

I'll post a log later ...

edit:

Here is the log file (let me know if the normal log isn't enough than I will make a debug log):

http://pastebin.com/xz1asqH4
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ZDF Mediathek Plugin - German Television3