• 3(current)
Release ESPN Player - available in the official repository
Yes really sad. Anyway you can fix the addon?
Sunday until today (second ACC Game) works fine again. But now the same issue.
Now it works again
I am no longer subscribed to ESPN Player and I'm lacking motivation to keep this up-to-date. Hopefully, someone else feels like they're up for the task of maintaining this.

Source code is at https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-espnplayer. :-)
Interestingly enough this add-on crashes Kodi just like Viaplay add-on.
(2017-03-09, 12:36)emilsvennesson Wrote: I am no longer subscribed to ESPN Player and I'm lacking motivation to keep this up-to-date. Hopefully, someone else feels like they're up for the task of maintaining this.

Source code is at https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-espnplayer. :-)

Actually you don't need any subscription to trigger these bugs I'm mentioning. Smile
Noe the old Addon works, this (the newer) not.
it works thanks
Seems to work now. I don't have a subscription though. Smile
Here not. This new addon doesn't work, the older yes.
(2017-03-09, 18:59)WHamilton Wrote: Here not. This new addon doesn't work, the older yes.

Specify what doesn't work. If the add-on crashes, send the crash dump.
If I go to today and live. Error Message.

18:19:29 T:140190783752192 ERROR: Unable to activate the previous window
18:19:40 T:140188613314304 ERROR: /home/marcus/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:334: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
SNIMissingWarning
18:19:40 T:140188613314304 ERROR: /home/marcus/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:132: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
InsecurePlatformWarning
18:19:49 T:140188613314304 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'ChunkedEncodingError' object has no attribute 'value'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/default.py", line 319, in <module>
router(sys.argv[2][1:]) # trim the leading '?' from the plugin call paramstring
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/default.py", line 294, in router
list_games(params['service'], params['filter_date'], params['filter_games'])
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/default.py", line 123, in list_games
games = espn.get_games(service, filter_date=filter_date, filter_games=filter_games)
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/resources/lib/espnlib.py", line 156, in get_games
games_data = self.make_request(url=url, method='get', payload=payload)
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/resources/lib/espnlib.py", line 77, in make_request
self.log('Error: - %s' % error.value)
AttributeError: 'ChunkedEncodingError' object has no attribute 'value'
-->End of Python script error report<--
18:19:49 T:140190783752192 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.espn-player/?action=list_games&filter_date=false&filter_games=inplay&service=ESPN_COLLEGE_PASS
18:19:49 T:140190783752192 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.espn-player/?action=list_games&filter_date=false&filter_games=inplay&service=ESPN_COLLEGE_PASS) failed
18:25:03 T:140189435406080 ERROR: /home/marcus/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:334: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
SNIMissingWarning
18:25:03 T:140189435406080 ERROR: /home/marcus/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:132: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
InsecurePlatformWarning
18:25:11 T:140189435406080 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'ChunkedEncodingError' object has no attribute 'value'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/default.py", line 319, in <module>
router(sys.argv[2][1:]) # trim the leading '?' from the plugin call paramstring
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/default.py", line 294, in router
list_games(params['service'], params['filter_date'], params['filter_games'])
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/default.py", line 123, in list_games
games = espn.get_games(service, filter_date=filter_date, filter_games=filter_games)
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/resources/lib/espnlib.py", line 156, in get_games
games_data = self.make_request(url=url, method='get', payload=payload)
File "/home/marcus/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.espn-player/resources/lib/espnlib.py", line 77, in make_request
self.log('Error: - %s' % error.value)
AttributeError: 'ChunkedEncodingError' object has no attribute 'value'
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2017-03-09, 19:29)UserFI Wrote:
(2017-03-09, 18:59)WHamilton Wrote: Here not. This new addon doesn't work, the older yes.

Specify what doesn't work. If the add-on crashes, send the crash dump.

I reinstalled the add-on and it stopped working for me too.
Could you install Viaplay add-on and tell if it crashes? These problems are somehow related.
I think tommorow I can.
(2017-03-09, 21:43)WHamilton Wrote: I think tommorow I can.

You could also try FOX Sports GO. All three crashing here. Undecided
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESPN Player - available in the official repository2