v17 Options Menu and mouse control
On my windows 10 home PC that I use mostly for testing new releases and updates since I installed 17 when I go into Movies or TV shows and try to select the options menu by clicking on the icon bottom left i have difficulty getting up to the item I wish to change before the menu slides back off the screen. Is there a way to slow down this feature to allow time to move up as I can not find it nor could I find a keyboard shortcut so I can have the cursor prepositioned. Huh

Thanks and keep up the great wok I love 17 and can't wait for the final release. Cool
In Estuary, clicking on the arrow up a few time will active the slide out menu, then up or down will move to choice. Hitting the left side frame with the mouse will also activate the menu slider. Lastly hitting the gear setting icon will activate the slider menu and up/down buttons will move to choice. Any of these work for you, or are you running a different skin?
Sure enough Pat double tapping left arrow made menu slide out and up and down arrows and enter for select. No more whack a mole with my mouse trying to select a menu item before it slid back in Big Grin

Thanks BTW

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Options Menu and mouse control0